Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

Egret

Yes, but YOU are the one that chimed in about him going somewhere else and winning two state championships. Irrelevant. Much like you in the workforce today. Non-existent. How's that for stupid?

Massillon#82

The best part is I believe JLP was actually talking about someone else and not Danny. There was also someone else on the team 5-6 years ago that transferred out and then surprisingly came back when he realized the grass was definitely not greener on the west side of Stark Co.
The fat pos must have got out the wrong file of all of the KIDS he keeps tabs on.

Mackinbiner

The best part is I believe JLP was actually talking about someone else and not Danny. There was also someone else on the team 5-6 years ago that transferred out and then surprisingly came back when he realized the grass was definitely not greener on the west side of Stark Co.
RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

Anything to fit your narrative.

Take your head out of the sand fanboy.

Massillon#82

I'm sure all schools have had a kid or more who have felt they were bigger than the team. Massillon had a kid who transferred out about 5 or 6 years ago who was like that.
Nowhere in that post does it say Danny Clark or Hoban or absolutely anything about the Clark family. It’s the FAT POS that chimed in with it, his tornado siren sounded signaling someone posted on a Massillon thread so he just had to run and post and as usual it was asinine and wrong. That is no surprise though we are all used to that by now.

Mackinbiner

Nowhere in that post does it say Danny Clark or Hoban or absolutely anything about the Clark family. It’s the FAT POS that chimed in with it, his tornado siren sounded signaling someone posted on a Massillon thread so he just had to run and post and as usual it was asinine and wrong. That is no surprise though we are all used to that by now.
Says the guy who quickly chimed in with the "crazy father" angle. 😲 :LOL:

You just can't admit that I'm right fanboy.

Massillon#82

How will the Tigers defense look this year ?
Yes Arlo let’s get back to football talk instead of the ignorant nonsense.
I think the D will be much improved (it has to be to reach our goal). The DL is a question mark in terms of who will be playing but if you think back we have always had good DL play at Massillon. Woullard will be an absolute nightmare for the offense wherever he lines up. The DB might be the strength of the D this season.

Arlo

I think the D will be much improved (it has to be to reach our goal). The DL is a question mark in terms of who will be playing but if you think back we have always had good DL play at Massillon. Woullard will be an absolute nightmare for the offense wherever he lines up. The DB might be the strength of the D this season.
I would love to see a lights out defense

mtigers96

At the last booster club meeting coach talked about a kid that couldn’t play last year (for various reasons) but was on the team And played dline, he said he was big strong kid and our oline last year had a hard time blocking him. I forget the name but that’s what he said. I’m assuming he’ll be playing this year.

TigerPaw

CJ Harris will be an anchor on dl. You mentioned Woullard. Strength is rarely an issue. Question will be foot speed esp. at LB. LaSalle made us react and chase in every direction, and that backfield returns. I think Xavier Andrews will be one of them.

John Lee Pettimore

At the last booster club meeting coach talked about a kid that couldn’t play last year (for various reasons) but was on the team And played dline, he said he was big strong kid and our oline last year had a hard time blocking him. I forget the name but that’s what he said. I’m assuming he’ll be playing this year.
I believe you're talking about Stokes.

TigerPaw

Speaking of missing season. Glad to see Adrian Scott committed to Hiram. Would have been a key player on the lines and who knows what offers had he not got hurt. Not familiar with Stokes kid. I think jr. Todrick Lee played some dline before he got hurt.

Lancermania

Lancers lead the way!
I'm hearing, (now from multiple sources) Central. Although one source says at PBTS and on other says it will still be at Benson.
It appears that no out of state teams will be playing Ohio teams this year. Pickerington Central was scheduled to play Naperville, Illinois in week three. That game was cancelled by Naperville saying they wouldn't be allowed to travel to Ohio leaving Pickerington Central with an open date in week three. By the same token, PC was scheduled to play Detroit Martin Luther King in week one which means they don't have a week one game either. Meanwhile Massillon is saying the Bishop Gorman (NV) game is off for wek one.

Last edited:

Massillon#82

It appears that no out of state teams will be playing Ohio teams this year. Pickerington Central was scheduled to play Naperville, Illinois in week three. That game was cancelled by Naperville saying they wouldn't be allowed to travel to Ohio leaving Pickerington Central with an open date in week three. By the same token, PC was scheduled to play Detroit Martin Luther King in week one which means they don't have a week one game either. Meanwhile Massillon is saying the Bishop Gorman (NV) game is off for wek one.
Massillon also has a week 7 game against Bloomfield MI that has not been cancelled.