Massillon Football 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the ones that need help with reading apprehension, I said they have the opportunity to schedule 4 brutal opponents. OPPORTUNITY.

Listen, I know you are a Massillon grad and all but let me teach you something, please read it S-L-O-W. I don't care when the schedules are made up, won't even dispute it. (Even though Dabo has been there 12 years) Whenever the health it was made up my point is its a very weak schedule and prepares them just fine dontcha think? We are talking about the so called weak FL teams not preparing them not how long ago schedules were made up? You following along brainchild?
You're correct bass....you DID say they, "have the opportunity" to schedule 4 brutal opponents." The problem is....they don't even schedule one....very silly.

Your ignorance will never hurt my feelings, trust me please on that. Always causing problems but when we haven't been around you loons post about us constantly?
Ignorance is defined as lacking knowledge....please....seriously....please, point out any errors I made in my post. Thank you in advance.

Seems were running out of things to talk about other than "slaying the trolls" things are slow.I know this is off topic but better than nothing.
I was talking to a player from this past season's team. We were discussing which was the better team, La salle or Hoban, or who would have beaten the other. I think La Salle's offense was superior and Hoban's D was slightly the better. My conclusion, Hoban wins.
The young man that actually played in the game thought La Salle was the better team overall. If Hoban doesn't fumble the ball away they beat us. If Massillon doesn't fumble we may have won over La Salle. Then again, if Hoban has Clark who knows. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Seems were running out of things to talk about other than "slaying the trolls" things are slow.I know this is off topic but better than nothing.
I was talking to a player from this past season's team. We were discussing which was the better team, La salle or Hoban, or who would have beaten the other. I think La Salle's offense was superior and Hoban's D was slightly the better. My conclusion, Hoban wins.
The young man that actually played in the game thought La Salle was the better team overall. If Hoban doesn't fumble the ball away they beat us. If Massillon doesn't fumble we may have won over La Salle. Then again, if Hoban has Clark who knows. Any thoughts?
If Trayanum was 100% or even 90% they beat us and Lasalle.

You needed more offense than the QB/baseball player throwing bombs.

Every team has coulda woulda shouldas every season. If Winton Woods doesn't schedule so heavy....if Thomas is healthy in the '18 finals....Hell, if DeWitz doesn't get hurt in '83....

You have NIL and everyone knows it except for you mind numbed fools in Mass.

I have to laugh at this. Your program has eroded so drastically that you're losing to EAST CLEVELAND SHAW, and the three people who have "liked" your post have had their teams outscored by the Tigers by a combined score of 149-0. Since your teams are all basically laughing stocks, instead you cheer for whoever is playing the Tigers....Thank you, we feed off of it.

I have to laugh at this. Your program has eroded so drastically that you're losing to EAST CLEVELAND SHAW, and the three people who have "liked" your post have had their teams outscored by the Tigers by a combined score of 149-0. Since your teams are all basically laughing stocks, instead you cheer for whoever is playing the Tigers....Thank you, we feed off of it.
It is good that you are at the point in time when you are laughing. That is excellent that you have stopped the depression and crying from not winning a Championship. Keep feeding off of it for I am thrilled for you and your robots.

Doesn't take much to get you to dance little tigger.
He said while camping on a Massillon thread. Btw, I loved your comment on the DeMarco to NW thread, they're gonna really like his offense? Lol...."Make sure the lights on the scoreboard work?" :LOL: I've only been to two Louisville games recently and I haven't even seen the number change once on the Loserville side of the scoreboard.

What's the schedule for next year
GlenOak and McKinley are the only local teams with the stones so weeks 2 (GO) and 10 (McK) are covered. Week 3 continues to be WGH, in week 5 Massillon added St. Ignatius. Austintown Fitch is week 6 and Barberton is week 8. Week 1 is rumored to be at Fawcett against Bosco and week 4 I believe is rumored to be Benedictine.

It is good that you are at the point in time when you are laughing. That is excellent that you have stopped the depression and crying from not winning a Championship. Keep feeding off of it for I am thrilled for you and your robots.
Isn’t there a St Joe 2020 football thread. ???

Maybe, and I mean maybe someday you will be State Champs like ST. JOES.
The elephant in the room is your rapid decline to D5 and the erosion of your program. You are now known more for your 47-0 loss to....lol....East Cleveland Shaw....than you are for anything you have ever done.

Status
Not open for further replies.