Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a fan of those teams must really suck. Nobody want to talk about them....they know that if they start a thread on their teams it will be weeks until they get a response. No excitement, no buzz, nothing.
They are all completely irrelevant.
Jackson- only thing to discuss is the brutal crimes happening in that township
Whoover- best QB in the history of the school and they can’t even make the playoffs
Green- um ya I got nothing and so do they.
Louisville- have they scored yet ?

Well, from a strictly football point of view, this year, at least, of the 14 schools that played in the state championship games, 12 of them represented public schools versus two parochial: Elder and LaSalle.

From an all-time perspective, of the total state championships won in all sports, the 14 schools listed on the OHSAA website are split right down the middle at seven each.
So now we use a 1 year football example to prove a level playing field or didn’t privates play football before 2019 ?

OUCH. What really hurts is they asked for someone to prove how crappy their school is. Good post.

I told Mass 82 it wasn't necessary to use his IQ in his screen name.
You avoid questions like you do problems in the rest of your life but why do kids keep leaving other school districts to come to Massillon ?

Obviously he was not there the day I was a few years back when I almost passed out from the disgusting sewage smell at the stadium. And he obviously has a death wish since the stadium has been deemed unsafe by the Superindentent.
[/QUOTE Another troll liar. The superintendent said no such thing. There's a big difference between saying something is a matter of safety and something being deemed unsafe. Sorry your reading comprehension skills can't tell the difference.

You avoid questions like you do problems in the rest of your life but why do kids keep leaving other school districts to come to Massillon ?
Wow....Wackerly is NOW losing recruits instead of gaining them like he did at Hoover.

You have it all wrong. Most schools in the area follow their basketball team and football is a few months away, so not much to talk about unless going through a coaching change. I will say, Massillon brought a good showing to Louisville to watch their tigers get handled 70-48. People look in on the Massillon threads as pure entertainment to see what outrageous stuff is going on there and who the latest stud transfer is.
People "look in" on Massillon threads as pure entertainment, that's cool. However some are able to "look in" and leave it at that, others have to add to the ignorance. And....since I'm RESPONDING to you....

Your logic. Your alter ego has posted a few times that the Massillon underclasses are not talented. Now, you are taking the opposite viewpoint.
It uses so many different names it gets confused as to which one said what. Except when it forgets to change to the other name ?

People "look in" on Massillon threads as pure entertainment, that's cool. However some are able to "look in" and leave it at that, others have to add to the ignorance. And....since I'm RESPONDING to you....
You are correct some people have to add to you and 82's ignorance.

You're worried about Massillon/former Massillon kids and you had ANOTHER murder in your Twp. today.

The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Massillon is 1 in 33. Based on FBI crime data, Massillon is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Ohio, Massillon has a crime rate that is higher than 87% of the state's cities and towns of all sizes.

Based on data, a woman in Massillon is 3x's more likely to be raped than the national average

Only someone with a low level Massillon education would be bashing other towns for crimes, when their own city is a rat infested crime den.

That was last years format how about this years which could put urban private schools like Hoban back into the division their enrollment numbers actually represent?

Gee, my crystal ball is on the blink. Until I get it fixed, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime, all I was trying to illustrate was that there was a huge disparity last year in the football title games when comparing public vs. private participation. And it was decidedly public, and the schools listed on the all-time, all-sport state championship totals were 7-7 public/private.

The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Massillon is 1 in 33. Based on FBI crime data, Massillon is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Ohio, Massillon has a crime rate that is higher than 87% of the state's cities and towns of all sizes.

Based on data, a woman in Massillon is 3x's more likely to be raped than the national averageView attachment 5501

Only someone with a low level Massillon education would be bashing other towns for crimes, when their own city is a rat infested crime den.

Very interesting stats. Some of these neighborhoods aren't in Massillon city limits. The they are in adjoining townships. Maybe these statistics are skewed.

Very interesting stats. Some of these neighborhoods aren't in Massillon city limits. The they are in adjoining townships. Maybe these statistics are skewed.

LOL, yea those damn townships is where all the crime in Massillon takes place....I guess you have never been to the SW side of Massillon back by the Boys Club.....it looks like a 3rd world country, but no crime goes on there...it never ceases to amaze me how Heff and his screen names is quick to bash other communities while Massillon is going down the toilet

LOL, yea those damn townships is where all the crime in Massillon takes place....I guess you have never been to the SW side of Massillon back by the Boys Club.....it looks like a 3rd world country, but no crime goes on there...it never ceases to amaze me how Heff and his screen names is quick to bash other communities while Massillon is going down the toilet

I didn't say that. I only pointed out that your stats came from neighborhoods in adjacent townships. There are numerous SW areas that are solid neighborhoods, contrary that you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.