Massillon Football 2020 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massillonies should look up the word "hurbris". It applies to so many of them.

Of course I meant to say "hubris". I feel like an idiot for bringing shame to my Ignatius education. At least, it gave some Massalloonies a chance to denigrate me as I often do to them.

Last edited:
That is a very good word choice. If you are wondering why no response yet their fans on here are busy. They will all look up it up later on. Heard the JV won vs Eds 14-9 so I’m sure most of them have shut down the city to celebrate.

Yep, congrats, you guys don't get them too often anymore....enjoy.
JLP - you'll have to give Viking fan a break. Massillon fires coaches for NOT winning, VASJ fires coaches for trying to win TOO MUCH. They also hire alumni who send their kids to other high schools to be their AD. Odds are he's probably on this thread to find out how fans of winning football teams are supposed to talk because their alumni that would remember that are no longer with us.

AZ is like 70 years old. Does it really matter??? C’mon get a better comeback than that lol!
I'm 73 years old busy fighting off cancer. I was supposed to die in 2016, but I made a deal with God then that he wouldn't take me until Massillon won a state team title in any sport, boys or girls. After last night's Tiger perfromance , I feel pretty smug for this year.

Hey, starkfb, you spend more time on Massillon Washington threads than you do on Massillon Perry threads. Why? Tick⏰...Tick⏰...Tick⏰

Of course I meant to say "hubris". I feel like an idiot for bringing shame to my Ignatius education. At least, it gave some Massalloonies a chance to denigrate me as I often do to them.

No worries, they'll lose when it counts. The always do.

Massillon is snake bit but it always brings up this unnerving thought were all those myhical championships simply a myth? No playoff championship! Frankly the aura is gone.

Massillon is snake bit but it always brings up this unnerving thought were all those myhical championships simply a myth? No playoff championship! Frankly the aura is gone.
To be fair... I would rather my football program be known for losing state title games than what Steubenville is known for. I also noticed Big Red's absence from Massillon's schedule when the Tiger's aren't down.

Given the difficulties this off season presented, I thought the Tigers lived up to the billing for the most part. I'm sure the guys are still wondering what went wrong on Friday. The playmakers are numerous, and Ballard looks even bigger than last year. They continue to use him as a one-trick pony on outside deep routes (although it works out quite regularly for him), but I think he could do even more damage if they move him around some. I did see him in the slot a couple times and he was wide open, but Catrone was flushed from the pocket. Speaking of Catrone I think we performed well for the most part, but struggled when pressured at times. He'll get more comfortable as the year goes on, and when he does, your offense will be humming. Venson is just a tank as well. I don't think you guys will miss Young. Our offense didn't throw much at the Massillon defense, but the Tigers looked fast to the edge. Whenever Ed's tried to run wide they were snuffed out.

Oh look. One of the river rats has come out from the sewer to post. Pure white trash.

Trolling from a fan that is 6-41-2 against the Tigers throughout the years. LOL.! Who are the Little Red playing this week, Wellsville?

Status
Not open for further replies.