Massillon Football 2020 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
247 article Day visited Hankins. He is just not tall enough. I do think based upon competition he is the best returning player. There are thousands of players that have went thru Northeast Ohio that if they were 2” taller. Instead Day is going with D4 Revere OL Christian or D5 Ironton LB Carrico who are very good but more than likely will never play a down. Some Kids project better, taller players. We will see in a few years.
Lmao what. Day didn’t visit Hankins he was there for Trey Bixby. Reid Carrico will absolutely play at Ohio State that kid is an animal

When you say "many ED's kids like him" who is the "him" you are referring to? Just a question. Thanks

By him I mean Hankins, more old school hard nosed kids that just make plays. Massillon always had same of those kids. Players that are not real tall but just tough High School football players. I do not remember a 6’2” 235 LB at St Edward, last year I do not think they had a LB over 6’ in a few years, also usually no one over 6’ in secondary(which Morgan exposes a few years back)

Speaking of undersized LBs Massillon has by college standards has shorter guys over the past few years, even Thomas was what, around 6’. Woullard is at DE OLB but plays the DE.

These are the kids HSFB is built on.

I’ve never heard anyone call Ed’s a dirty team. I’ve seen Ed’s multiple times over the years. I’ve never come away having anything but respect for the program. I’ve never rooted for them but I have nothing bad to say.
Every Eds Fan or Coach I have talked to say the same for Massillon. Many others really hate on Massillon as you know.

I
“When you win say little, when you lose say less.” PB
My posts were about how St Ed’s kids reacted to what was happening on the field. I don’t know why you are not seeing that. Not bragging about the final score. It was a scrimmage but their behavior was not what I would want my team to exhibit.

Cmon man. You can read every thing I have ever wrote that is a flat out lie. Never have, never will. I have never changed my stance once. As far as one thing I’ve said that was close to negative was Massillon coaching in the Finals. There was absolutely no way they should have lost and I thought they were out coached. Massillon Staff will tell you the same thing. Massillon is Massillon, historic... I’m happy Massillon is “back” there has been a void in this part of the state

Cmon man. You can read every thing I have ever wrote that is a flat out lie. Never have, never will. I have never changed my stance once. As far as one thing I’ve said that was close to negative was Massillon coaching in the Finals. There was absolutely no way they should have lost and I thought they were out coached. Massillon Staff will tell you the same thing. Massillon is Massillon, historic... I’m happy Massillon is “back” there has been a void in this part of the state
I agree, most of what I have read from you is positive and instructive. But just recently it took a turn. You need to review your recent posts because it’s not neutral or positive. about the team that you are posting about.

You tried to be neutral but you couldn’t stay the course. Read your most recent posts. It’s OK you can’t help it. There’s no place like Massillon.

Massillon citing player safety. That was the 3rd time Eds has gotten a NO from Massillon. I understand how Yappi works and some will not like this. This is the facts of the situation. Massillon wants nothing to do with St Edward unless they are the last option. All 3 offers were to play at Massillon. There will be a 4th offer and that will be accepted only if no other programs are available.
Haha. You know it all. What a poser.

I stated above John.

St. Eds is far from dirty it’s more if you do not play hard, next man up. DB Coach states they count “loafs”. Bad effort lands you on the bench. It’s a culture of fast and physical which just leads to some injuries because all 11 play that way.
And if you take a cheap shot we’ll play you.

Probably not the best comeback against someone that says they played in two state championships games.
To be fair that one is subjective... A guy who played in 2 state title games for Kirtland might be 3rd or 4th on the depth chart at Ed's or Mentor.

And if you take a cheap shot we’ll play you.
Im not Eds man. Just stating the way it went down. Follower of the power HS in the area and big recruits. That was no disrespect and I apologize if I came off that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.