Massillon Football 2020 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t you love when someone is completely incapable of talking high school sports on a high school sports thread. No reason to being up politics, that never ends well for anyone

I’m not sure what list you’re talking about but Joe Scalzo should also be added to that list. I remember he wrote an entire article about the Sun Valley game where he did nothing but hate on Massillon for “running up the score.” Letting a backup freshman running back run for a 70+ yard touchdown against your varsity starters is not the other team running up the score. Then to top it all off, he wasn’t even at the game since he primarily covers McKinley.

I’m not sure what list you’re talking about but Joe Scalzo should also be added to that list. I remember he wrote an entire article about the Sun Valley game where he did nothing but hate on Massillon for “running up the score.” Letting a backup freshman running back run for a 70+ yard touchdown against your varsity starters is not the other team running up the score. Then to top it all off, he wasn’t even at the game since he primarily covers McKinley.
Scalzo is just a Lake grad that was mentored by Porter on how to try and sell newspapers by ripping Massillon.

Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg

Ya can't run. Y'all see the flash. Here come the thump.

Beacon article on Buchtel transfers. Probably the same as DB135's-

https://www.beaconjournal.com/sport...uchtel-senior-standouts-transfer-to-Massillon

Status
Not open for further replies.