Massillon Football 2020 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
With what LaSalle has coming back this year and only losing the 2 tough games last year they should be in the top 25. The Lasalle people are saying this is the best team ever.
Probably, Ohio football isnt held in as high regard as it once was. I look for Massillon and LaSalle to climb the polls as the season goes on.

Probably, Ohio football isnt held in as high regard as it once was. I look for Massillon and LaSalle to climb the polls as the season goes on.
A lot of the schools in the top 25 are academies or teams that play a national type schedule with some playing 4-5 national teams. I agree by the start of the playoffs both teams should be in/close to the top 25.

The stadium's looking even better and I'm hearing great things about this group of student-athletes. When the season is played, it should be another fun one. Go Tigers!

Idk, you are the one that’s been holding the info for the past however many days lol. ;) btw, Portis is official now.
Yet how long did we know about Portis before it became official ? I am certainly not the only one holding the info but I am smart enough to know to not go throwing names out of kids who might or might not even go to WHS.
It’s no different then the mck kids who took a tour of WHS around Christmas break last year. They didn’t end up coming here so why should we throw the names out on an online high school football forum ?

The schedule on the booster club site has been updated to say that week 1 has "been scheduled" but "not announced" and the date has been changed from the 29th (Saturday), to the 28th (Friday)....it also states that it will be played at PBTS.

The schedule on the booster club site has been updated to say that week 1 has "been scheduled" but "not announced" and the date has been changed from the 29th (Saturday), to the 28th (Friday)....it also states that it will be played at PBTS.

That’s fine. However, this game should be played on Saturday. Maybe attendance would be increased?

Barberton and Massillon are two sides of the same coin.

Massillon ——————————Barberton
Population——————32,320——-26,230
Area———————-—-19.39—-——9.24
Median Inc.—————-$44,265——$40,592
Average Home Price—-$123,200—-$80,800

Source———-Bestplaces.net

?

Last edited:
Let’s just try to be the best Massillon we can be. No need to hate on others. We have a lot to be proud of, so do all the schools we play.

Massillon ——————————Barberton
Population——————32,320——-26,230
Median Inc.—————-$44,265——$40,592
Average Home Price—-$123,200—-$80,800

Source———-Bestplaces.net

?
Don’t use facts the trolls don’t know what those are.

To the mod who deletes the instigating posts, (I'm assuming it's tigers53 but not sure) thank you....but here's a suggestion....if you have to delete posts by the same user multiple times, ban that user from the thread and all threads involving that team. I believe it's a common institnct to want to defend your team from trolls with a response but that is what leads to threads being locked or deleted. For instance....one of the many (but 3 main) trolls continue to troll Massillon threads....Massillon fan (naturally) responds....thread gets locked/deleted....troll goes on his merry way with no consequences. Just a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.