Massillon Football 2020 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Massillon#82

Interesting. So we have been actually talking football and the thread gets locked. When the trolls come in and I have to report every post then the mods let it go for days.
Yappi can you take care of this thread for us, like you did last year so we can actually discuss Massillon football. Thanks
Now back to football talk...
I know Magnus went to a camp in Georgia but don’t know how serious they were looking at him.

JLP, you forgot Luke Murphy Kent State.

The haters will try to tell you it doesn’t matter but if you start for Massillon there is a good chance you’ll get a college scholarship. That’s huge. In fact 2 did not start. Btw imo Tobin could have played for someone too but committed to the Marines. Props to him as well.

JLP, you forgot Luke Murphy Kent State.

The haters will try to tell you it doesn’t matter but if you start for Massillon there is a good chance you’ll get a college scholarship. That’s huge. In fact 2 did not start. Btw imo Tobin could have played for someone too but committed to the Marines. Props to him as well.
That is always the best excuse “if you are good colleges will find you”... really ? Then why do so many kids transfer to Massillon and say the coaches they had before barely did anything to get them looks. I don’t believe there is another coach in the state that does it better then Nate Moore !
???

Surprised there's no news on Phifer. I realize his size hurts his chances, but he can and should play somewhere.

If anyone has Direct TV they are now showing the Massillon at Mansfield game from 2001 on WMFD channel 68.

Interesting. So we have been actually talking football and the thread gets locked. When the trolls come in and I have to report every post then the mods let it go for days.
Yappi can you take care of this thread for us, like you did last year so we can actually discuss Massillon football. Thanks
Now back to football talk...
I know Magnus went to a camp in Georgia but don’t know how serious they were looking at him.

Your hands aren't exactly clean either. I'm going to keep a close eye on this thread since the last two weren't successful.

Your hands aren't exactly clean either. I'm going to keep a close eye on this thread since the last two weren't successful.
Great. This thread will last all the way until the end of this season if the trolls are kept away. Since you are going to keep a close eye on it, let’s see how things go before a troll posts in here and then after.

Martavien received his 20th D1 offer from Colgate. Already has 20 offers before he played a down at Massillon yet still wanted to come here for his senior season.
Harvard and Yale among those 20 schools.
Great job MJ !!!
TIG !!!
???

The doors are always open at Massillon and kids are coming from all over. Why is that ? It isn’t just to get looks from colleges because most already have D1 full rides to many different colleges. The most interesting aspect to it is how many kids from other Stark Co schools were taking tours of WHS before the virus shut the schools down.
The kids see the talent that is already here, the Coaching staff that has a wide open style, the facilities and support and a top notch schedule.
We Are Massillon !!!
???

The doors are always open at Massillon and kids are coming from all over. Why is that ? It isn’t just to get looks from colleges because most already have D1 full rides to many different colleges. The most interesting aspect to it is how many kids from other Stark Co schools were taking tours of WHS before the virus shut the schools down.
The kids see the talent that is already here, the Coaching staff that has a wide open style, the facilities and support and a top notch schedule.
We Are Massillon !!!
???
We also have a top notch superintendent that is changing the culture of the school system. He uses assets like Becca Moore and many others to get the most out of the kids from elementary school all the way up. Sal is very good at what he does.

We also have a top notch superintendent that is changing the culture of the school system. He uses assets like Becca Moore and many others to get the most out of the kids from elementary school all the way up. Sal is very good at what he does.
Sal was Principal and Superintendent for my junior and senior respectively. I can confirm he’s an absolute stud and all of the students love him because we know that he is with us, not against us when it comes to changes he’s made in the school district over these past couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.