Massillon Football 2020 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Pic
Cincinnati is down. This may sound crazy but I like Pick North over Central. I know that does not sound right but Sawyer played great at QB down the stretch and some younger players coming up in the program. Picking Hill Davidson to come out of Reg 3.

I accept this virus is serious but I have thought it more prudent since May when the info came in that we should trust the at risk people such as myself to quarantine.

Leaving the rest of the people to proceed as usual.. we develope resistance and immunity from contact. We are engaging in a chicken little policy for dealing with this thing. The tail is wagging the dog.

The interesting thing to note that gov dewine is not discussing is the NHL. Football avgs about 8 mins of live contact. Hockey averages about 52 mins of blood sweat and snot trading for the same 60 mins.....

CBJ.....just finished a 5 game elimination and a 5 ot game 1....Dewhine has a right to study them

There is no social distancing out front.

Unfortunately the results of that would topple the narrative we are being fed.

The only thing to be certain of through this all the super rich got super richer.

Mic drop,......

Last edited:
I accept this virus is serious but I have thought it more prudent since May when the info came in that we should trust the at risk people such as myself to quarantine.

Leaving the rest of the people to proceed as usual.. we develope resistance and immunity from contact. We are engaging in a chicken little policy for dealing with this thing. The tail is wagging the dog.

The interesting thing to note that gov dewine is not discussing is the NHL. Football avgs about 8 mins of live contact. Hockey averages about 52 mins of blood sweat and snot trading for the same 60 mins.....

CBJ.....just finished a 5 game elimination and a 5 ot game 1....Dewhine has a right to study them
Well Ohio has 2 nfl teams that plan on playing in the next few months, while there are 0 nhl teams playing in Ohio right now so I’ll give Mikey D a pass on this one

Well Ohio has 2 nfl teams that plan on playing in the next few months, while there are 0 nhl teams playing in Ohio right now so I’ll give Mikey D a pass on this one
Are you daft....the blue jackets won their qualification in a 5th game....and played to 5 ots last night.

You do know they are from Columbus right? Yes mikey ds columbus....come on Forrest get it together...

Are you daft....the blue jackets won their qualification in a 5th game....and played to 5 ots last night.

You do know they are from Columbus right? Yes mikey ds columbus....come on Forrest get it together...
I must’ve missed the part where Scotiabank Arena was moved from Toronto to Columbus, I guess that’s on me. ?

Agree not a hockey thread... But this has been a discussion of safety and contact sports

The nhl is #1 in terms of contact.

Yes they've bubbled like the nba. Dewine is privy to those reports...why has he not brought them up..doesn't support acton's narrative

Agree not a hockey thread... But this has been a discussion of safety and contact sports

The nhl is #1 in terms of contact.

Yes they've bubbled like the nba. Dewine is privy to those reports...why has he not brought them up..doesn't support acton's narrative

He is allowing football? Is this for real?
Yes, full announcement coming on Tuesday. But Dewine did allude that fans will be limited. Dewine did not give details on how many, if at all, fans will be allowed to attend.

Be prepared to not go if you're not family.

I have a feeling crime rate will go up on Friday nights in Massillon now.... Just don't burn the city down please

Can you imagine if we keep being so histrionic.. we're all gonna get those travolta style bubbles...and mexico will have the greatest soccer game ever... atlantic and pacific are goals..

America overthrown without a shot

Mostly this was an age test

Yes, full announcement coming on Tuesday. But Dewine did allude that fans will be limited. Dewine did not give details on how many, if at all, fans will be allowed to attend.

I have a feeling crime rate will go up on Friday nights in Massillon now.... Just don't burn the city down please
Common sense won out

No we will be too busy watching football to commit crime ...cops can patrol borders

2020–Massillon Washington Tigers—————Series Record

Aug 28—Lakewood St. Edward————Home——03-02-0
Sep 04—Columbus Bishop Sycamore—Home——00-00-0
Sep 11—Warren Harding———————Home——56-25-3
Sep 18—Cleveland Benedictine————Home——22-04-1
Sep 25—Cleveland St. Ignatius————-Home——01-12-0
Oct 03—Canton McKinley——————-Home——72-53-5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.