Massillon FOOTBALL 2019

Sua Sponte

This was epic. Talk about insecurity. He considers himself the Super Hero here on yappi against the evil villain Massillon As he monitors every post. That I consider just too comical.
WOW......This guy's Cuckoo's out of his clock.

longtime1sttime

" As the regular season of high school football comes to a close in Ohio, it's time to take a look back at how some of the talented prospects Eleven Warriors has seen in-person have performed this season. After taking a look at how Ohio State commits Jack Sawyer, Jayden Ballard, Ben Christman and targets CJ Hicks and Chris Scott performed in the first five weeks of the season, here's a recap of what we saw in weeks six through nine of the regular season."

my2sense

Maybe you should worry about McKinley and their ability to pay the bills. Considering the power was shut off at Benson Stadium last week because the electric bill wasn't paid. Had to cut a check for 35K to get it turned back on. HOME OF THE BULLDOGS!!!
Wait a sec - you 'Loons keep saying its not McK's field. They have to ask permission to use it. So which is it "Owner/firewatch"

TomBoiii

He doesnt get as much love for his role on this team but Zion is everything you want to have. Great leader and very selfless. Clutch player on conversions where Massillon need a few yards. High fiving every player and running to congratulate someone. Awesome player to watch throughout the game.

John Lee Pettimore

Obviously Heff owned Mack on here. Why else would he obsess over the guy? Or, maybe Mack had an internet man crush on him??
You seem to be ruling out one option.... ....BOTH of those could be possible. Lol.

In all seriousness though, I went back and researched, this Heff guy hasn't posted here in like 5 or 7 years, (I forget the time of his last post but it's been a long time) and he's all these two numbskulls caN talk about.

pup pounder

He doesnt get as much love for his role on this team but Zion is everything you want to have. Great leader and very selfless. Clutch player on conversions where Massillon need a few yards. High fiving every player and running to congratulate someone. Awesome player to watch throughout the game.
He's the heart and soul of this team. Zion is the gold standard of what a Tigers should be. A true Tiger through and through.

Sua Sponte

People outside of Massillon may not know how valuable he is to the team but his teammates do.

Massillon has had problems when opposing defense get pressure on QB. Look for longwell to be running for his life.
Lets see what happens when massillon falls 17 points behind.my prediction 24 - 14 Perry. Massillon with multiple turnovers and only 5 possessions
Putting it kndly,,,,,,Perry is more than capable of exposing massillon and their weak schedule..

firewatch

Massillon has had problems when opposing defense get pressure on QB. Look for longwell to be running for his life.
Lets see what happens when massillon falls 17 points behind.my prediction 24 - 14 Perry. Massillon with multiple turnovers and only 5 possessions
Putting it kndly,,,,,,Perry is more than capable of exposing massillon and their weak schedule..
Hey JJ. Shouldn’t you be worried about the absolute beating your mutts are going to get from Mentor.

Perry 67

Nice try Tigerbaby. We know you. Stop the nonsense. Good game. Play fair and stay warm. Good Luck Massillon and Perry. One of us will make Stark county proud !! Love it!

Perry embarrassed massillon last time we were in pbts. Thats what this version of of Keiths team can and will do. You cant tackle what you cant see. further more you cant score when Perry will be on 18 play 12 minute drives.

Massillon#82

Yep we have no chance, I’m surprised you think we will score 14, we will be lucky to get that much.

Massillon#82

Perry embarrassed massillon last time we were in pbts. Thats what this version of of Keiths team can and will do. You cant tackle what you cant see. further more you cant score when Perry will be on 18 play 12 minute drives.
Really ? The last time Perry played at PBTS was Coach Moore’s first game and the Tigers won 41-37
🤷🏻‍♂️