Massillon FOOTBALL 2019

THE OWNER

:LOL::ROFLMAO: #rememberjamir
Maybe you should worry about McKinley and their ability to pay the bills. Considering the power was shut off at Benson Stadium last week because the electric bill wasn't paid. Had to cut a check for 35K to get it turned back on. HOME OF THE BULLDOGS!!!

Maxie

Maybe you should worry about McKinley and their ability to pay the bills. Considering the power was shut off at Benson Stadium last week because the electric bill wasn't paid. Had to cut a check for 35K to get it turned back on. HOME OF THE BULLDOGS!!!
Wow. Is that true?

John Lee Pettimore

Yes it's true, but it was actually $38,000.

People went in Friday morning to work and there was no power, a few calls and it was determined it was cut off at the street. A call to AEP and they said, "we know they have no power....and they won't until we get out 38 grand."

A genius move by them. I'm sure they've been telling them for months to no avail, AEP finally said, let's wait til the day before THE GAME and cut the power. Lol.

#cantmakethisstuffup

Mackinbiner

Those Tiger players looked all out of sorts dominating the team that dominates the FED.
Of course you have to turn to all those kids from all those other communities in the area playing football for you to do your battling for you. That's all you got.

I was referring to the Massillon community. There is more to life than high school football.

Massillon#82

Tomorrow night will be the 40th game the Tigers have played since 2017. That also means 10 extra weeks of practice that most teams don’t get. I can tell you there has been a laser like focus in practice this week and I will be shocked if there is a “mck week” hangover this year, they couldn’t stop us week 3 and they won’t stop us week 11.

Massillon#82

Massillon has won 16 in a row at home.
Since Moore became HC in 2015 the Tigers are 30-7 at home and a respectable 16-7 away from PBTS.
Coach Moore has won 77% of his games, take away the first year and it goes up to 84% (42-8).

Mackinbiner

Jesus christ bro, do you know what the definition of deflection is? Do you know what a dictionary is?
The answer to both questions is 'yes.' However, deflection is not a classic sign of insecurity like boasting is. That was the point being made and you won't find that in a dictionary.

Also, I'm not your "bro."

John Lee Pettimore

The answer to both questions is 'yes.' However, deflection is not a classic sign of insecurity like boasting is. That was the point being made and you won't find that in a dictionary.

Also, I'm not your "bro."
#1) The guy who constantly posts on another teams threads, always tearing that team/school/community down....wants to call US "insecure?" Lol....ok.

#2) Now the psychologist want to tell us the signs of insecurity....this is TOO good.

Egret

#1) The guy who constantly posts on another teams threads, always tearing that team/school/community down....wants to call US "insecure?" Lol....ok.

#2) Now the psychologist want to tell us the signs of insecurity....this is TOO good.
This was epic. Talk about insecurity. He considers himself the Super Hero here on yappi against the evil villain Massillon As he monitors every post. That I consider just too comical.