Massillon FOOTBALL 2019

Mackinbiner

Unlike you I am college educated and have a real profession.
Everyone should put just as much belief into that statement as the one about me eating donuts all the time. How childish can you get? And you complain about wanting to talk about football. :oops:

pizzaman

Everyone should put just as much belief into that statement as the one about me eating donuts all the time. How childish can you get? And you complain about wanting to talk about football. :oops:
Here is some football talk. Jackson has never beat Massillon in football. Massillon will beat Warren by 2 touchdowns. And I don't care if you believe me or not about my profession or education idiot. 24/9

Mackinbiner

Sorry but that's funny. Lol.

A full length mirror might help too. Or 2 of them placed side-by-side. :)
LMAO. You have probably been to all of them Unlike you I am college educated and have a real profession.
Pizzaboy? Yep, I love pizza, I just know when I have had enough and when to stop eating.
Here is some football talk. Jackson has never beat Massillon in football. Massillon will beat Warren by 2 touchdowns. And I don't care if you believe me or not about my profession or education idiot. 24/9
Who said anything about Jackson? Isn't this a Massillon football thread?

It's fun exposing these Massillon posters for the idiots they are. They start it and it doesn't take much from me to get the ball rolling for the exposing to take place. :ROFLMAO: This is Massillon football talk! 😂

pizzaman

What have YOU said about Massillon football on this threat? NADA. You are starting to bore me. Bowling night. Gotta get ready to go. Bye bye doughboy. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mackinbiner

What have YOU said about Massillon football on this threat?
Plenty, but Tigers fans ignore it because they can't handle the truth.

Here's one for you. The OHSAA has been sanctioning high school sports for about 100 years. In that time, Massillon has NEVER won ONE sanctioned state event. In ANY SPORT. That's the truth. What's funnier is they call themselves the "City of Champions." :eek: :ROFLMAO::unsure:o_O

Make me a pizza, Pizzaboy.

Last edited:

John Lee Pettimore

Just the occasional lunch lady providing extra "treats" to the students, the baseball coach who went away after his shady "friends" were exposed, running football players and coaches out of town, inability to win with your own kids, finding dead bodies encased in cement in the back yard, school bullying incidents documented but not getting in the news, etc, etc,,,,,

You guys don't want to talk football. You want to pick fights with others. Drain the swamp and this won't happen.
#1 I'm glad you brought up the lunch lady, she also worked at Perry and was....A PERRY GRAD.

#2 The baseball coach was an Ignatius grad.

Between the two, shouldn't you be railing on those two communities/institutions for producing those kinds of people?

#3 Elmer Scheetz (sp) was run out of Jackson....BY THE BAND PARENTS.

#4 "the inability to win with your own kids?" Isn't that what Jackson has done since....well....EVER?

Sorry, I forgot your entire backfield is from elsewhere.

#5 You speak of finding "dead bodies" in a Massillon backyard....have you forgotten about the murder that took place....IN THE JACKSON POLICE DEPARTMENT PARKING LOT? You also shouldn't speak of "dead bodies" when Eddie Lee Sexton is from your town. (You young people who aren't familiar with Ole Eddie Lee and his shenanigans....Google it.)

#6 Do you really want to discuss "school yard bullies?" There is an incident that happened in your middle school that I would say started with school yard bullies....I don't want to discuss it but it happened and it's worse than anything that has happened at Massillon.

Have a wonderful day.

Mackinbiner

#1 I'm glad you brought up the lunch lady, she also worked at Perry and was....A PERRY GRAD.

#2 The baseball coach was an Ignatius grad.

Between the two, shouldn't you be railing on those two communities/institutions for producing those kinds of people?

#3 Elmer Scheetz (sp) was run out of Jackson....BY THE BAND PARENTS.

#4 "the inability to win with your own kids?" Isn't that what Jackson has done since....well....EVER?

Sorry, I forgot your entire backfield is from elsewhere.

#5 You speak of finding "dead bodies" in a Massillon backyard....have you forgotten about the murder that took place....IN THE JACKSON POLICE DEPARTMENT PARKING LOT? You also shouldn't speak of "dead bodies" when Eddie Lee Sexton is from your town. (You young people who aren't familiar with Ole Eddie Lee and his shenanigans....Google it.)

#6 Do you really want to discuss "school yard bullies?" There is an incident that happened in your middle school that I would say started with school yard bullies....I don't want to discuss it but it happened and it's worse than anything that has happened at Massillon.

Have a wonderful day.
Typical. Throw around some incorrect, incomplete information and hope it sticks.

I hear Jackson has won 4 OHSAA State Tournaments. And with their own kids.

Massillon has 0 using kids from all over the area. Truth.

PerryDude

Sorry to post this on here but you guys are definitely the “go to” for the answer. Has this ever happened before with Massillon, Perry and McKinley all hosting playoff games the same day?

murphy13

Sorry to post this on here but you guys are definitely the “go to” for the answer. Has this ever happened before with Massillon, Perry and McKinley all hosting playoff games the same day?
I would imagine when they were in d1 r2 it happened.

Massillon#82

No it hasn’t, remember for the longest time all 3 teams were in the same region. When they were in the same region normally the Massillon- mck winner got a home game and knocked the other out of a home game or out completely.

John Lee Pettimore

Typical. Throw around some incorrect, incomplete information and hope it sticks.

How many playoff games has your football team won? At the rate you're going it would take almost 200 years to win as many playoff games as Massillon won just last year. If the truth hurts don't read my stuff.

Have a nice day....GO Euclid.

John Lee Pettimore

Just like the current Jackson crime wave, I notice you mentioned Massillon athletics and completely waxed over the Police department caper and the Sexton crime wave in your community.

Jackson's new motto.

Jackson Township, a wonderful place to live....just keep an eye on your kids.

Yes, this is the first time...What is the logo for Perry? A big black P? Or some kind of Panther? Someone told me you guys use the Pink Panther...

Mackinbiner

Please post the link to vote for us on the most hated team in Ohio.
As you wish -