Massillon FOOTBALL 2019

bkmk1

How can I get tickets for the Gateway at Massillon game? I live in Erie and like to have my tickets in hand before I come all that way so I don't get shutout or stand in any long lines. It's a long drive and not sure my arrival time. Could be pretty packed by time I arrive. Will they sell them online the week of the game or before? If not, how can I get them? Advice? Thanks.

Die Hard Eric

Massillon Proud
How can I get tickets for the Gateway at Massillon game? I live in Erie and like to have my tickets in hand before I come all that way so I don't get shutout or stand in any long lines. It's a long drive and not sure my arrival time. Could be pretty packed by time I arrive. Will they sell them online the week of the game or before? If not, how can I get them? Advice? Thanks.
Come to the game. You will be fine. Can buy tickets at the gate.

Mackinbiner

I appreciate your preference for having tickets in hand before arriving. Tickets can be purchased here. https://ticketracker.com/store?schoolId=1360&departmentId=190

unclebob

Multiple ticket windows...out of state teams generally dont bring a ton...

Should be a walk up walk in.....if you see a line dont worry we move em quick...week 10 is the only week it gets really hairy but the pregame is awesome...

Come hungry with a smile and youll eat for free....

All you need to know is TIG....

unclebob

Who said repressed memory isnt real....took me an hour a hlaf...to remember why the name sounded familiar...