Springfield (Akron)
Stow
Hubbard
Field
Parma
Northwest (Canal Fulton)
(Massillon) Perry "B"
Glen Oak

Format is 2 pools of 6. Each team wrestles the other 5 teams in its pool. Top 3 teams in each pool then wrestle the other top 3 teams from the other pool for the tourney title. The bottom 3 teams from each pool also will wrestle the other bottom 3 teams from the other pool. In the end, each team gets 8 duals. We start at 4pm and run 4 rounds Friday. Usually done by 9:30. Start at 9am Saturday with the final round of pool wrestling and then re-pool. Usually done by 4pm. We use 6 mats so there is constant wrestling with very little down-time. (Very short breaks) We use the high school gym for 3 mats and our field house called the Moulin Center for the other 3 mats. If attending, be advised that all coaches were asked to tell their parents that there is VERY limited seating in the Moulin Center so it is a very good idea (and usually more comfortable) to bring lawn chairs.

Curt Hamilton
c_hamilton@marlingtonlocal.org

I probably messed something up. Just wondering where you were from. Look me up at the tournament tomorrow and or Saturday. I will be the guy running the tournament. Short, bald, crinkly ears. Yes, I know I have just described most every old wrestling coach.

Dear SOW (the inutials are quite ironic),

Mrroosevelt has no weight problem. He was 142 pounds of twisted steel in college and is 205 pounds of twisted soft pretzel today.

Partial day one results:
Steubenville and Tuslaw go 4-0
Marlington 3-1

Tuslaw finished the weekend 8-0! Beating Stow 76-0, Northwest 81-0, Marlington 64-18 and Steubenville 52-23 in the finals!

Boro Rogan beat Skeens in the overtime 7-6.

The Mustangs went 8-0 this weekend improving their record to 10-0 on the season. This is the 3rd straight title won at the Marlington duals. We won 99/112 possible matches, with 59 pins.

Round 1 Tuslaw 78-3 over Hoban
R2 Tuslaw 72-3 over Perry B
R3 Tuslaw 65-15 over Springfield
R4 Tuslaw 84-0 over Field
R5 Tuslaw 76-0 over Stow
R6 Tuslaw 81-0 over Northwest
R7 Tuslaw 64-18 over Marlington
R8 Tuslaw 52-23 over Steubenville

Going 8-0 on the weekend was Boot Kuhlins, Brier Marthey, Isaac Elliott, Brennan Shirley, Jake Loar, Logan Hall and Crawford Hamrick.
Going 4-0 Cody Powell
Going 7-1 was Kyle Ryder and Brayden Phillips