Marjorie Taylor Greene

The data tells a different story as the suburbs are abandoning the QOP and welfare counties like Eastern Ohio move to the Q. Guns, White Nationalism, Welfare and the Q.

1612528681363.png

Yes , you are correct . The Northeast is full of people who loathe hard work . No one has any money and the whole region is destitute . You nailed it . No one gets advanced degrees and contributes anything to society . Only rural Trumpicans know what hard work
Is about . Oh and the much more prosperous Deep South where everyone works and no one is i using GOV assistance . Good take .
Lol...hard work to a dem is getting up and out of bed.

Not a lot of defending Q-Lady. She actually had to give a speech saying she believes school shootings and 9-11 are real on the House floor. That is how far the QOP has fallen. Of course she is an idiot and of course she lied. QOP extremism.

I feel like I should ask this here since some of you guys probably know the answer.

Were the lasers themselves Jewish or were they just controlled by Jews?

Thanks in advance.

I feel like I should ask this here since some of you guys probably know the answer.

Were the lasers themselves Jewish or were they just controlled by Jews?

Thanks in advance.
All of a sudden, I feel like a nice hot corned beef or brisket sandwich.

She is as whacko on her side as Pelosi is on the other.

No place for EITHER in our government

AOC vs. Marjorie Taylor Greene! Please bring back Celebrity Deathmatch. We could have Pelosi vs. McConnell in a co-main event:)
They are equivalent ? Seriously ? Both threaten violence ? Both said that 9-11 and the Newtown massacre didn't happen? Both posed with guns that suggested taking out political rivals was OK ? Yes Bob I know you're being silly but others here ? They think there is an equivalence . She is on record multiple times on a multitude of topics of being a far right Q supporter and conspiracy theorist that would make Lotty very proud . AOC is like that ? Equal to that ? She was forced to say that she NOW BELIEVES 9-11 happened and that a school massacre happened ONLY because she had to adn was told to .

They are equivalent ? Seriously ? Both threaten violence ? Both said that 9-11 and the Newtown massacre didn't happen? Both posed with guns that suggested taking out political rivals was OK ? Yes Bob I know you're being silly but others here ? They think there is an equivalence . She is on record multiple times on a multitude of topics of being a far right Q supporter and conspiracy theorist that would make Lotty very proud . AOC is like that ? Equal to that ? She was forced to say that she NOW BELIEVES 9-11 happened and that a school massacre happened ONLY because she had to adn was told to .

They both are controversial. They both are media drama queens. If they were running for the same office I would vote for none of the above.

The GOP is defending an ex-president who ordered an attack on the US Capitol and a representative who does not believe a plane flown by terrorists hit the Pentagon. What a party!!

AOC is light years better/smarter than the Q-lady.

Why is it that a Democrat can see the bad and wrong in a person with a R beside their name yet they see no wrong with those with a D? Do we not have a Democrat that has had without a doubt an affair with a Chinese spy? We have Democrat that used a spy for her driver for how long? We had a Democrats that used people as computer techs that were nothing but spies. How come they were not taken to the wood shed?

Why is it that a Democrat can see the bad and wrong in a person with a R beside their name yet they see no wrong with those with a D? Do we not have a Democrat that has had without a doubt an affair with a Chinese spy? We have Democrat that used a spy for her driver for how long? We had a Democrats that used people as computer techs that were nothing but spies. How come they were not taken to the wood shed?
Same can be said swapping the D's and R's so dont think Republicans take the high ground.

We may be much more normal than the Dems, but there are plenty of Rs who are just as stupid and party line hooligans like Democrats.

It's a free country.

Liberals hate that.

It is a free country that had a free election that got rid of the guy you wanted to stay there and you claim it wasn't fair and the other side cheated without credible evidence .A free country indeed, A 60 something year old man is free to act like a 7 year year old if he chooses to .