March Madness to be held without fans

This is turning out to be a like a big blizzard. Schools close, everyone else moves on with life.

I wonder if this may be re-evaluated for later rounds. I cannot imagine the NCAA would pass up Final Four revenue. That would be end of month/next month so worst may have passed by then...

All bc some idiot wanted to eat a bat. This is starting to get insanely frustrating bc the biggest CUNextuesdays on Twitter are using this for political gain. I can’t tell what’s truth and what’s exaggerated. It seems like we’re allowing social media hysteria to dictate these decisions.

Even more frustrating bc there’s no horizon, no timeline on when s**t can get back to normal. We’re in the dark

All bc some idiot wanted to eat a bat. This is starting to get insanely frustrating bc the biggest CUNextuesdays on Twitter are using this for political gain. I can’t tell what’s truth and what’s exaggerated. It seems like we’re allowing social media hysteria to dictate these decisions.

Even more frustrating bc there’s no horizon, no timeline on when s**t can get back to normal. We’re in the dark

As long as Democrats remain in the state they are things will NEVER be back to normal......

As for the Bat..... Ozzy ate a damn bat and he was fine.... this is more likely some sort of weapon that got out of control. At least that is the way it always is on those SciFi Channel movies.....

As long as Democrats remain in the state they are things will NEVER be back to normal......

As for the Bat..... Ozzy ate a damn bat and he was fine.... this is more likely some sort of weapon that got out of control. At least that is the way it always is on those SciFi Channel movies.....

Everything on twitter is being politicized and it’s impossible to know the truth. I do believe The left is garbage enough to create this hysteria to with our lives for political gain. However, until I hear something factual and that we actually have a grip on things, I’m nervous

My teenage self would call this "gay"...........but then again, my teenage self would never have to deal with this bullchit...........

Again, everyone thank China. It’s not enough they’re the main cause of global warming, they had to up something that brought joy to everyone.