Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

If hell had not been raised they would not have been returned, don't even try to tell me they did not realize they took them. This FBI is not the straight shooters you think they are . I would suggest you to turn in and listen to Hannity tonight and listen to the interview with Jim Jordan. How about this, don't bother you would not believe the truth if it hit you straight in the face.
The DOJ called him and told him that they were mistakenly taken before the phony $&#@#$$ even knew they were gone. Then, typically, he tries to make a big deal out of it. Then, typically, you morons all fall for it.

If hell had not been raised they would not have been returned, don't even try to tell me they did not realize they took them. This FBI is not the straight shooters you think they are . I would suggest you to turn in and listen to Hannity tonight and listen to the interview with Jim Jordan. How about this, don't bother you would not believe the truth if it hit you straight in the face.
You mean Gym Jordan, the same man who allowed the molestation of wrestlers at Ohio State. Yeah, he’s known for the truth.

Nobody wants to represent Trump......
SHOCKER!! ?????????
Finally realizing that Working with Trump is a death sentence.

Lol. You mean no one wants to represent your great orange leader. Gosh, I wonder why? How does the cult explain this? There must be no members of the cult who are smart enough to go to law school. That can’t be!

I guess you are trying to say Republicans are no shows. I might point out except for showing up long enough to sign a lets go father in debt bill we have a no show President running this nation of ours. He just was returning from a family holiday only to fly off to Delaware to be found riding his bike on the beach or something. Hope he is not to active or he will have to take off days to rest up form this holiday time too.
No, i’m not saying that, I am saying that perhaps these guys work off of talking points when they do radio shows and they’re wanting to see what develops over the next day or two before going on just rattling unprepared. Maybe they’re not really prepared to talk in depth about the raid at trumps home, and they figure that has moved to be topic number one.

That is the advantage in having a bunch of idiots as your opponents. Sometimes you could just sit back and let them self destruct

Last edited:
There you go. Trolling again in case there are any high school boys on line. No other reason for the near constant infatuation with flatulence.
Your blind support of a person who is clearly deeply involved in covering up a sexual abuse scandal is the opposite of trolling for high school boys. In fact, your attempt to protect Gym and shame anyone from asking for answers of what did Gym know and when did he find out could be considered Aiding and abetting old jock strap sniffer Jordan!

Trump's people, and Trump himself, are calling for full transparency in what was expected to be found, and what was actually found.

The Gubmint has stalled, withheld information, and seems to want to keep it all under wraps.

What should simple common sense tell us about the situation?

Last edited:
Trump's people, and trump himself, are calling for full transparency in what was expected to be found, and what was actually found.

The Gubmint has stalled, withheld information, and seems to want to keep it all under wraps.

If it’s common sense you seek, you’re out of luck, you have zero. But we shall see!

Trump golfed 349 days in his 4 years as President. That is nearly an entire year.
You’re a hypocrite. ?‍♂️
At least Trump worked when he was not on the golf coarse. It was reported he was up early and worked late. Now compare that to Biden and tell me when he is up and at it and then it is reported before noon he has put a lid on it for the day. There is no way Biden is putting in the time and work Trump did. By the way your bad case of TDS is totally destroying your reasoning and common sense.

Given the unique nature of the raid on Trump's home it was essential that the FBI/DOJ be as transparent as possible with the process. That they have resisted releasing information every step of the way is telling:

That is a lie. Trump was notified well ahead of the search after months of asking him to just return what he had stolen. They released an inventory of everything removed two days after the search was carried out. Totally unusual. They notified him of several personal items taken mistakenly (passports). The DOJ, or even State prosecutors, never release the affidavit of a case until right before trial. Why give Trump the chanceto prepare his lies ahead of time. He’s already shown that obstruction of Justice means nothing to him.

That is a lie. Trump was notified well ahead of the search after months of asking him to just return what he had stolen. They released an inventory of everything removed two days after the search was carried out. Totally unusual. They notified him of several personal items taken mistakenly (passports). The DOJ, or even State prosecutors, never release the affidavit of a case until right before trial. Why give Trump the chanceto prepare his lies ahead of time. He’s already shown that obstruction of Justice means nothing to him.

When are the charges coming?

I'm covering all bets!

Make it easy on yourself. lmao

There you go. Trolling again in case there are any high school boys on line. No other reason for the near constant infatuation with flatulence.
shart GIF

Yes, but he actually has to do it … not just say he did it.
Just like Obama, who’s EO proclaimed he could declassify anything he deemed so. 2009 was the year, I believe.
Oh wait.... the Teflon POTUS was granted the ability to calm seas and lower them, but no one else is allowed.

Trump's people, and trump himself, are calling for full transparency in what was expected to be found, and what was actually found.

Keep the conspiracies coming. Just shows how truly desperate you are.