Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

lol

That's not what you said. Good to see you can still do the belly flop with the best of them!
Sure it is. Here is what I said:

“It’s not super complicated for average Joe. Average Joe gets federal tax withheld, and fills out a computer based form with all the rules baked in.

The code ”can“ be complicated but for application of it for average Joe is quite easy. Do you struggle with your 1040 EZ?

I did not say it was simple. I said it is made much simpler for the majority of tax payers with federal withholdings and tax software. For those who make lots of money with loads of write offs and deductions and shelters, it is super complicated. It is also where most of the cheating takes place.
Fair you didn’t say it was simple, it did seem like you implied it. And yes, part of the problem, even for the simpler returns, is that the average US citizen isn’t all that bright.

Again, instead of investing $80b to add more agents (do they need 87k additional agents to go after the ~3m or so 1%ers you’re referring to?) they could use that $80b to streamline the process for the average Joe and direct the current agents and resources they have to the 1%. But, when has the government ever done anything smart, simple and efficiently?

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You've seen the video where Biden intimidates an official to stop an investigation of his son. You've heard the tape where Biden is involved in criminal activities (influence peddling) where the (Big Guy) gets his cut as the prime mover in the illegalities happening.
Biden never intimidates anybody to stop investigation of his son. There is no video of that. You just made that up. There is video of Biden executing official and already public US and G7 policy be asking for the firing iof a proven corrupt prosecutor.
The Democrats don't want Biden to run because his ineptitude and performance has ruined the country and will cause the majority to switch ath the next election.
Dems don’t want Biden to run because he is too old and senile. That said, he has ruined nothing. The US is doing just fine in globally challenging times. His recent legislative record is actually amazingly good. Are you a hater of the domestic chips production act he signed today?
Try and capture the narrative with a baseless search warrant (where the FBI is trying to crimalize the ongoing classification of documents to conduct a fishing expedition to save them from the upcoming investigation the minority leader has warned the Garland will come when they are in the majority!)
The warrant is certainly not baseless. They recovered a good amount of material he was refusing to turn over.

Last edited:
Fair you didn’t say it was simple, it did seem like you implied it. And yes, part of the problem, even for the simpler returns, is that the average US citizen isn’t all that bright.

Again, instead of investing $80b to add more agents (do they need 87k additional agents to go after the ~3m or so 1%ers you’re referring to?) they could use that $80b to streamline the process for the average Joe and direct the current agents and resources they have to the 1%. But, when has the government ever done anything smart, simple and efficiently?
Sure they could and they should but obviously neither party is interested in simpler. Heck, they could not even get 50 dems or 1 republican to agree to make sure hedge fund managers pay taxes. They had to suck it out of the bill.

Pardon the interruption - interest is still historically high, oil and gas prices still up YOY, supply chain issues persist, the border is still porous and no one is in charge of who and how many illegal people and whatever else comes across, the biggest tax bill ever just got passed, the President has dementia and the Veep is incompetent.

We now return you to the current political theater from Mar-a-lago.

Pardon the interruption - interest is still historically high, oil and gas prices still up YOY, supply chain issues persist, the border is still porous and no one is in charge of who and how many illegal people and whatever else comes across, the biggest tax bill ever just got passed, the President has dementia and the Veep is incompetent.

We now return you to the current political theater from Mar-a-lago.
Nobody cares about Mar Lago except for The Cult.

I have been involved in investigations where agents of the Cleveland area FBI task force bragged that once they start an investigation, they will get you on "something", even if the stated reason for it comes up with nothing.

They will use a "perjury trap" to make charges completely unrelated to the primary cause, makes a gullible media believe they had a legitimate cause!
This is exactly what I keep trying to say. Once they bust down the door, everything is fair game. They steal, they obviate due process, they make things up. Even anti-Trumpers are saying this. You have one singular defense against the FBI: total silence. Anybody saying otherwise has never seen what the FBI can do.

Lets all sing the "Banana Republic" song!

By Banana Republic are you talking about a government that results from a coup, or one where an elected leader makes himself President for life

What kind of revenue stream augment do the $80b worth of agents have to generate to justify their miserable existences ? $200b/yr ?

That is the facts That don't fit the narrative "you've" created. The Democrats see the tables being turn on them after the November election and have create a situation out of the ongoing classification of documents with the National Archives. Try and criminalize it BEFORE the investigation of Hunter brings down the Biden presidency, so this Hail Mary saves them from the upcoming investigation.

You have an election where ballot stuffing occurred on a massive basis (e.g.: the Wisconsin Supreme court just ruled on boxes placed where undocumented ballot could be deposited with NO DOCUMENTATION of the voter.) and you believe Biden didn't steal the election?!
did you ever hear of The Presidential Records Act ? i doubt it. the democrats didn't create that it has been in effect since 1978 . Trump knowingly violated it. Trump created his own problems and you have a problem with it. so you look for someone else to blame for the failing republican party. show me proof of the so called stolen election . do you think for a minute that the ruling of a trump loving conservative majority state court means the election was stolen. if you do you are fool. no show me some proof

Nobody cares about Mar Lago except for The Cult.

Leave it to Proderp to throw squirrels into the jack booted thugs thread. He loves 80 billion dollars and 90 thousand new agents throw at the IRS...got it. You can't fix that kind of stupid.

Meanwhile, still no takers on my open-end challenge?

I'm covering all bets {except the obvious) on when Trump will be cuffed and stuffed. A week, a month, a year... name your time frame and price! Remember, they got him this time!

lmao

So fake Russian dossier, fake Impeachments 1+2, fake insurrection, etc. Dem victory lap after each one. Now this.

What's that called when you keep doing the same things over and over and wish for a different result? Oh yeah...
The Dems always, always can be counted on to overplay their hand and take things too far. They will never learn.

Establishment Repubs always, always can be counted on to be spineless weasels. They will never learn.

Whether he did or didn't doesn't change the dangerous game the Democrats are playing. They want him strong enough to wipe out the Republican field but weak enough to beat in the General Election.

It's akin to gambling with money you don't have. If you win, everything is fine. If you lose, your life turns upside down.

Personally, I have no interest in seeing Joe Biden on the 2024 Presidential ballot. Even if the odds are 99-to-1 against him, it's far too dangerous for him to have another 4 years. No Republican should support him getting on the ballot because they think he is a hapless opponent.
My biggest fear … Trump vs Biden in 2024 … no win situation! Both parties need to move on from both!

The 1% have tax lawyers and accountants who make sure that their taxes are within bounds - and if they aren't in bounds, the lawyers and accountants bear the the responsibility and liability to their client. I'm not the 1%, but I know what my contract with my accountant says.

So, there is little money to be found there. Where money can be found is small businesses where owners do their own taxes and where mistakes or evasion can be found. That's where the 87K are heading because that's where most of the potential recoverable revenue is.

They are going after your barber, not Bill Gates.

The 1% have tax lawyers and accountants who make sure that their taxes are within bounds - and if they aren't in bounds, the lawyers and accountants bear the the responsibility and liability to their client. I'm not the 1%, but I know what my contract with my accountant says.

So, there is little money to be found there. Where money can be found is small businesses where owners do their own taxes and where mistakes or evasion can be found. That's where the 87K are heading because that's where most of the potential recoverable revenue is.

This. Essentially 85% Republicans, too. ;)

Dems would never go after regular Joe’s they only hate the rich and love the middle class and poor ?

The fact that Cocaine Mitch has said less than Garland and Wray about the raid says it all. These people are petty, pathetic pieces of do-do.

If Democrats create most of our problems, it's also true that we are fools if we think the spineless wonder Republicans are the solution.
Trump continues to exceed my expectations! The exact reason I voted for him, burn the mfer to the ground

Absolutely.