Manchester's Jim France Retires

On a related note France altered his retirement plans from staying on as principal one more year to pulling the ripcord effective August 1, 2020.

On a related note France altered his retirement plans from staying on as principal one more year to pulling the ripcord effective August 1, 2020.
Might need to check the math, but Koach might have the record for wins & for longest time double-dipping (retire-rehire) time in the state! Keep forgetting he was still the principal.

Not to invoke ageism here but there are no young people on the coaching staff. I'd like to see some younger blood in there. Manchester's tradition is to find someone great and stick with them for quarter to half century. This staff will all be gone in a couple years.

Not to invoke ageism here but there are no young people on the coaching staff. I'd like to see some younger blood in there. Manchester's tradition is to find someone great and stick with them for quarter to half century. This staff will all be gone in a couple years.
Seems strange, but could work out for the best. Whoever took over for Koach would have had the shadow looming for years. If this group goes for 4-5 years and then they depart, the next coach will have a 'cleaner' slate to work with.

I would be shocked if plans for this are not already in the works.

I am sure that when the new field is built, it will be aptly named either James France Stadium or Jim France Field at Panther Stadium. Anything less would be a travesty.

How are we a week out from mini camps starting and nobody know the name of the new OC? This can't be that hard to figure out