Man runs a stop sign, is essentially raped, charged hospital fees

recently

Cooling Off
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-sodomize-man-traffic-stop-terrifying/

This is awful:

David Eckert was shopping at Wal-mart and upon leaving he rolled through a stop sign. He could have never imagined the living nightmare that he was about to experience.

When Eckert got out of his vehicle the police thought that he appeared to be “clenching his buttocks.” What followed was nothing short of torture and rape.

This poor man was driven to the first hospital which refused to do the bidding of the police on grounds of ethics. But the second hospital did not.

According to the report Eckert was x-rayed and nothing was found. Then, doctors anally penetrated Mr. Eckert, nothing was found. For a second time, Mr. Eckert’s anus was penetrated, all the while he is refusing to consent, again nothing was found. After the x-ray and the two penetrations, doctors proceeded to insert an enema into Mr. Eckert’s anus, and he watched in horror and disbelief as doctors searched through his stool.

However, for these sickos, it was still not enough, Eckert was given a second enema, and then a third!! Still, nothing was found. He was then given a second X-ray, nothing was found. He was then prepped for surgery, yes surgery! Mr. Eckert was given a colonoscopy and his intestines were searched. Still, no drugs were found.

Mr. Eckert refused to give consent throughout this entire ordeal, yet the hospital and the police in their sadistic manner, cried for more and more. The Gila Regional Medical Center has even threatened Mr. Eckert for refusing to pay for his own rape!

Every single person involved in the sodomizing and rape of Mr. Eckert deserves to be in prison; the doctors, the police, the nurses, everyone. There is no amount of compensation that will ever repair the damage that something like this can do to a person.

This should spark outrage, simply because they wear a badge, does NOT mean they can treat people worse than animals.

In case that was too long to read: man rolls through Wal-Mart stop sign, cops think he has drugs in his butt, they take him to a hospital where he's given a colonoscopy and forced to poop in front of the cops. Hospital is billing him for all of it now, too. Ugh.

I guess I feel bad but who would let all that happen and just take it? Must be something wrong with the dude

First, ask for a lawyer. I don't know if that would have helped, but that's the first thing I would have done.

Second, the level of obsession and infatuation some people have is astounding! The cops must have really had some mental issues to focus so deeply and continually on this one guy. Heck, I bet they even bring him up in general conversation when he's not even around! I wonder if they have a voo doo doll made of him they stick with pins? Pay a witchdoctor to throw a curse? :laugh:

I can understand the cavity searches happening prior to him being able to legally object and get it overruled but I can't believe they were able to do surgery on him.

Could you really blame this guy if he went Dorner? :shrug:

Rock on indeed. The white trash life is the best life!

One question though, if we kill all the yuppies, that pretty much just leaves you and I to keep Keeneland afloat, right?

Contains video and copy of lawsuit filing document (bottom of web page)...

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nation...in-new-mexico-over-invasive-anal-probe-search

There are major concerns about the way the search warrant was carried out. Kennedy argues that the search warrant was overly broad and lacked probable cause. But beyond that, the warrant was only valid in Luna County, where Deming is located. The Gila Regional Medical Center is in Grant County. That means all of the medical procedures were performed illegally and the doctors who performed the procedures did so with no legal basis and no consent from the patient.

:>---

Oklahoma City...

They were wrong on so many different levels. 3 enamas colonoscopies, 2 x rays, 2 finger probes... then a colonscopy?? All out of jurisdiction and a much of it after the warrant expired? Yeah, pretty safe to say the next time he rolls through a stop sign it will probably be in a much nicer car.

Hey it is all about finding drugs right? Now it has gone too far for some of you? Testing at home, testing at school, drones. Some of you basically begged for this type of crap.

Hey it is all about finding drugs right? Now it has gone too far for some of you? Testing at home, testing at school, drones. Some of you basically begged for this type of crap.

Drug testing my teenager at home is a pretty big stretch from some cops physically forcing a guy to sht in a pan and then dig through it.

...have to be careful on a slippery slope....one could slide by their target..

Maybe he was "clenching his buttocks" in a re-e-ally trashy looking pair of pants ? What about that ?

This is one of those cases where it seems like there has to be some information missing. People just can't be out walking around, in authority, and be this stupid. Or go through medical training and still be this stupid, right?

As far as billing, millions of dead patients get billed every year. If total failure deserves payment, certainly a well executed search does.