Malone Invitational

Does anybody have info on the annual Malone Invitational? GlenOak hosted last year. I haven’t got the date or location yet.
thx

Does anybody have info on the annual Malone Invitational? GlenOak hosted last year. I haven’t got the date or location yet.
thx
Due to a half-completed project that upgraded other athletic facilities on campus, Malone hasn't had a home XC course for a few years. The invitational and the district meet have been held at GlenOak HS for the past 3 years. If Malone continues holding the meet, it will be at GlenOak. For the past hadnful of years, it has been held on the 5th Saturday of the season which would be 9/26 this year. With no DII college sports taking place this fall, they could theoretically host it any weekend except 8/29 when GlenOak hosts its Golden Eagle Invitational and 10/3 when GlenOak hosts the Stark County Cross Country Championships.

For more information, I'd contact Jack Hazen. Incidentally, Malone reshuffled its coaching staff a few days ago. Hazen will remain in a full-time role as Coach Emeritus. Dave Gramlich has been promoted to Men's Head Coach and Assistant AD, and Tina Oprean has been promoted from Graduate Assistant to Women's Head Coach.