Males playing women's sports?

The link doesn't work but I am afraid this is going to become an issue. The physical advantages of being born a male are too significant. The simplest solution is to let everyone play at an "open level" of sports and those born female continue to be allowed to play female sports. Just get rid of the "male" designation for boys sports.

The link doesn't work but I am afraid this is going to become an issue. The physical advantages of being born a male are too significant. The simplest solution is to let everyone play at an "open level" of sports and those born female continue to be allowed to play female sports. Just get rid of the "male" designation for boys sports.
FB took down the link. It was a college player talking about males now playing woman’s college sports and taking scholarship dollars away from women.

I brought this up in the Debate Forum a couple months ago. Some made the point that it won't happen very often. If it happens once, that is one time too many. This should not even be a thing, but our society is sliding down a dark path.

FB took down the link. It was a college player talking about males now playing woman’s college sports and taking scholarship dollars away from women.
That is really sad. These are the kind of topics that need to be discussed. Is it fair to the girls who are displaced? Is it fair to the transgender athlete?

My opinion is that we created women's sports for a reason. That reason still exists. No need to start blurring the lines.

Let's take the gender out of the mix. Let's say you're a sophomore in high school, but you "choose" to play jr. high sports? Of course you're likely going to dominate. This is the same example. Look if a kid is male and chooses to be female, good for them, but I think you have to (and they need tor realize that's not the "norm" and the world can't wrap every rule in their favor. They can continue to identify as female, there's nothing illegal about it, but you just have to understand that life isn't fair. You'll find out soon enough in other areas of life.

Kind of interesting that the video above has an advertisement for the Chicago Little League baseball team that cheated its way into the Little League World Series. LL has simple rules what constitutes who is eligible. The players must be a certain age and must live in the district or go to school in the district. Sadly, many kids across the country are unable to play Little League baseball/softball because they do not live within the boundaries or are not the proper age. It is a frustration for some kids that want to play but are denied. But they have plenty of other opportunities for other sports or other pastimes.

It may be frustrating not to be allowed to play women's sports but there are specific rules that must be followed to be eligible. Not sure why the government is overstepping these decisions to force leagues to accept players that do not meet their guidelines. Sometimes people don't meet guidelines and need to go do something else.