Major Changes Coming for Two OHSAA State Tournaments in March 2020

While an interesting dilemma, I do not see this as a "long road ahead for the OHSAA".

OHSAA does not get to set schedules at stadiums/arenas they don't control, so it can and will happen again. It has not affected student athletes.

I was surprised St. John's was not mentioned for 2020, so I am guessing it was not available.

I've only been in it for skull sessions in recent years, but it looks like it pretty much always has so I assume they can still play basketball in it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see it at Wright State if that is available. Already hosts Volleyball and it an excellent arena as of a few years ago when I was down there.

While an interesting dilemma, I do not see this as a "long road ahead for the OHSAA".

OHSAA does not get to set schedules at stadiums/arenas they don't control, so it can and will happen again. It has not affected student athletes.

Raidiot with his hyperbole/clickbait again. What a total tool.

I think all the state championships should rotate around the state. The various cities and universities around the state have great venues. Toledo, where I am at, has The University of Toledo, Bowling Green, and downtown Toledo. That's 3 arenas for basketball, 2 for hockey, 2 large stadiums for football, and plenty of other locales for other sports. Dayton can boast the same thing. As can Akron, Cleveland, and Cincinnati. Spread the wealth around the state.

It'll never happen... logistically a nightmare... plus there's something to be said for getting to get out of town and get the full state tourney experience

It'll never happen... logistically a nightmare... plus there's something to be said for getting to get out of town and get the full state tourney experience
Its currently an out of town experience for every school except the Columbus ones. so what would change?