MAGA supporter conspiring to kidnap and try Governor Mike DeWine for treason

I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner.

This chick's an idiot. She's from my hometown, and in the last few years she's tried to open a strip club without the proper zoning and permits from the city, as well as tried to expand a medical marijuana business without the proper state certifications resulting in a failed lawsuit against the state by her. I probably wouldn't call her a typically MAGA fanboy, but she seems to have extremely libertarian viewpoints.

This chick's an idiot. She's from my hometown, and in the last few years she's tried to open a strip club without the proper zoning and permits from the city, as well as tried to expand a medical marijuana business without the proper state certifications resulting in a failed lawsuit against the state by her. I probably wouldn't call her a typically MAGA fanboy, but she seems to have extremely libertarian viewpoints.
Ya know, sometimes ya gotta fail a handful of times to become a successful entrepreneur

Classic example of systematic sexism by the government. The state has no right to regulate the trade of marijuana or exchange of stripping services between consenting adults.

I completely support this young women’s fight for equality. We need more female entrepreneurs.