MAC Basketball

I believe CJ has multiple D-I recruits.

Also, Austin Parks was really impressive against ML. Good moves under the basket, yet didn't dominate the SM offense - allowed the Riders to play as a team, making them better than if he simply took over on every possession.

He also played with good poise - the ML student section heckled him anytime something didn't go well for him, but he remained calm and focused.

ML's Jack Knapke had a solid offensive game against Parks, making 6 baskets and demonstrating good power against a bigger man.

ML's got a lot of potential, but have looked a little rough so far - struggling a bit with shooting and turnovers.

I believe CJ has multiple D-I recruits.

Also, Austin Parks was really impressive against ML. Good moves under the basket, yet didn't dominate the SM offense - allowed the Riders to play as a team, making them better than if he simply took over on every possession.

He also played with good poise - the ML student section heckled him anytime something didn't go well for him, but he remained calm and focused.

ML's Jack Knapke had a solid offensive game against Parks, making 6 baskets and demonstrating good power against a bigger man.

ML's got a lot of potential, but have looked a little rough so far - struggling a bit with shooting and turnovers.
Any Mac games tomorrow?

Marion Local at Minster
New Bremen at Anna
I’ll be in attendance for the Anna NB game tonight. From the look of the records, Anna Is having a down year. Hopefully NB can start the game and hit the ground running tonight.

MAC scores 12/27:
ML 56 Minster 41
NB 60 Anna 36

Non-MAC score of interest Spencerville 65 St.Marys 61.
I've heard there's another freshman/coach's son at Spencerville: Sensabaugh. Looking forward to DSJ-Spencerville game on January 21 at 1:30. BTW: does anyone else have any 1:30 Saturday games? We had three scheduled and another a rescheduled game.

I've heard there's another freshman/coach's son at Spencerville: Sensabaugh. Looking forward to DSJ-Spencerville game on January 21 at 1:30. BTW: does anyone else have any 1:30 Saturday games? We had three scheduled and another a rescheduled game.
I love seeing these young kids play against older competition.

Bremen looked solid tonight! Coming together well for not playing much ball. Fort Loramie beat Botkins by 34?!
Fort Loramie must have a great team this season. Don’t know when they play New Bremen but that should be a fun matchup. Also can not wait for Bremen/ Marion. I think those 3 teams will be dangerous later on this year.

Bremen looked solid tonight! Coming together well for not playing much ball. Fort Loramie beat Botkins by 34?!
Fort Loramie is good but don’t know if they can win their own league. They lost to JC and haven’t played Russia yet both are better teams.

Minster hit 9 3's in their loss to Ottoville last night and showed pop at times......might not be this year but this group will be dangerous with the re-addition of Brogan Stephey next year when it clicks.

Carter played the entire night. Didn’t score until the 4th quarter. FL had a great game plan to take him away.
40-9 at halftime. FL scored the first 5 of the second half for a running clock.
Not sure if I have heard or seen such a thing before.
Is that something the coaches agreed on?

Carter played the entire night. Didn’t score until the 4th quarter. FL had a great game plan to take him away.
40-9 at halftime. FL scored the first 5 of the second half for a running clock.
Not sure if I have heard or seen such a thing before.
That’s impressive to hold him scoreless until the 4th. I remember last year when they played Bremen he was out of control a little bit and wasn’t much of a scorer.

Scores 12/30:
Miami East 69 Versailles 51
Perry 41 Minster 39
New Bremen 65 Elida 46
Coldwater 49 Celina 39
Ridgemont 43 New Knoxville 42
Fort Recovery 48 Lincolnview 30
Marion Local 64 St. Henry 60