Luebbe

Just noticed that Luebbe's name is off LaSalle's website and an interim principal is now listed.

http://www.lasallehs.net/s/1274/14/index.aspx?sid=1274&gid=1&pgid=1642

There's also an announcement on LaSalle's website: http://www.lasallehs.net/s/1274/14/...741&ecid=7741&crid=0&calpgid=1637&calcid=5614

Geez, they couldn't put it in gentler terms? Why not just say he decided to step down or a mutual parting. Way to embarrass a guy in front of the entire LS community.

-

I hate to troll the LS forum but here it goes.

Barrett Cohen for principle!

It would drive Pboy completely crazy!

They could probably use another employee on their Advancement Committee! Oh wait, I forgot, they did just announce that the Athletic Director is moving on to a new position created for him in Advancement. How many freakin' people are on their payroll that have absolutely nothing to do with teaching?

They could probably use another employee on their Advancement Committee! Oh wait, I forgot, they did just announce that the Athletic Director is moving on to a new position created for him in Advancement. How many freakin' people are on their payroll that have absolutely nothing to do with teaching?

I guess that could be an issue - finances!

I've heard rumors, but does anyone actually know what happened? He was nothing but an absolutely stand up guy that loves LaSalle from what I knew of him. I'll reserve judgement until something of substance actually comes out.

Interesting that Fr. Binzer (who I think graduated with Luebbe) has not issued any statement concerning his alma mater and classmate. Something really "bad" must have happened and I think it makes it worse that the school/archdiocese not coming out with the details! Rumors will build and ultimately hurt LaSalle more!
http://www.catholiccincinnati.org/ab...phical-sketch/

You're absolutely right. Good or bad, La Salle needs to get out in front of this. Failure to do so only lets rumors run rampant.

Mr. Ruberg... I implore you to get out in front of this. I've heard way too many rumors. Thus far, many folks just see this as an overreach by the Archdiocese. Whether its true or not, we need a statement from La Salle leadership.

Красная армия;6450689 said:
You're absolutely right. Good or bad, La Salle needs to get out in front of this. Failure to do so only lets rumors run rampant.

Mr. Ruberg... I implore you to get out in front of this. I've heard way too many rumors. Thus far, many folks just see this as an overreach by the Archdiocese. Whether its true or not, we need a statement from La Salle leadership.

It's the board you need to here from because they make the recommendations to the archdiocese. The archdiocese already made their statement which was pretty generic as they are covering their bases. Now who is on the board ?
These people are more concerned with litigation than they are with public perception. Surely another carefully parsed version will come out soon.

Красная армия;6450689 said:
you're absolutely right. Good or bad, la salle needs to get out in front of this. Failure to do so only lets rumors run rampant.

Mr. Ruberg... I implore you to get out in front of this. I've heard way too many rumors. Thus far, many folks just see this as an overreach by the archdiocese. Whether its true or not, we need a statement from la salle leadership.
прохладном имя пользователя

Interesting that Fr. Binzer (who I think graduated with Luebbe) has not issued any statement concerning his alma mater and classmate. Something really "bad" must have happened and I think it makes it worse that the school/archdiocese not coming out with the details! Rumors will build and ultimately hurt LaSalle more!
http://www.catholiccincinnati.org/ab...phical-sketch/

Bishop Binzer is a great guy. He is very personable and down to earth. He is not, however a public relations rep so I do not expect him to speak up. It is difficult to say how they should proceed since I do not know what "it" is. The truth will come out eventually as the board members share the information with others. I agree that it would be best that it come out as an official statement.

Bishop Binzer is a great guy. He is very personable and down to earth. He is not, however a public relations rep so I do not expect him to speak up. It is difficult to say how they should proceed since I do not know what "it" is. The truth will come out eventually as the board members share the information with others. I agree that it would be best that it come out as an official statement.

Above all, he is a "financial minded" person at that. Maybe he is not commenting since it was indeed a financial based decision.

I think if they would cut out the people who get paid to type on twitter and facebook all day, the school would be a lot better off - at least financially!

Also, don't create positions for the "good ole boys" who are retiring (i.e. AD) to continue to get paid for doing nothing!! Give the money to the people who truly make LaSalle a great place - the TEACHERS!!!