LSU @ Alabama

I'd go with Alabama with a little more, 27-14. Bama at home and I'd take Saban > Miles. The poin differential because so many of these games don't live up to the hype. Hope this one does though!

Rammer Jammer, Yellowhammer, give 'em hell, Alabama!

'Bama 17-10. As stated by others in this thread, Saban > Mad Hatter.

LSU 21, BAMA 20....This might be the best football game of the year.....a real slug fest....and some good old fashion smash mouth football.....:eek: :eek: :eek:

This game will be like Pittsburgh vs. Baltimore... Two incredible defenses and a very physical game. I want LSU to win but they will have their hands full on the road. I say Bama 20-LSU 17 and a I hope for a rematch in the National Championship. These are by far the best two teams and this game will not change that.

I'm going to say blowout since it seems like there have been a ton in college football this year..

LSU 34 Alabama 14

It's pretty dumb that the loser will end up sliding down to #5-6 in the rankings, when it's obvious both of these teams are the best in the country and it's not even close. I don't think Stanford, Oklahoma State, or Boise have a chance against them. Whoever wins is #1, whoever loses should be #2. But that probably won't happen

It's pretty dumb that the loser will end up sliding down to #5-6 in the rankings, when it's obvious both of these teams are the best in the country and it's not even close. I don't think Stanford, Oklahoma State, or Boise have a chance against them. Whoever wins is #1, whoever loses should be #2. But that probably won't happen

I know. That's always what happens though in these games of the century

389054_10100464661312075_27432397_5.jpg

I hate Alabama and LSU has always been a distant second favorite team to Ohio State. Rooting hard for the Tigers tonight.

I think OK State and Stanford could compete with both.

Alabama is the better team, IMO- I expect them to win tonight by 10+, I will go with 24-13