Loveland: Will they win a game this year?

Good facility, support from administration and community. Awesome youth program and strong #'s. What is going on? Can't blame it all on coaches. 2 wins in 3 years looks like a reality.

Good facility, support from administration and community. Awesome youth program and strong #'s. What is going on? Can't blame it all on coaches. 2 wins in 3 years looks like a reality.

If they have everything you mentioned it has to be coaching. It takes some time to turn around a program. The new guy could end up being ok, changing the culture of a locker room takes a little time.

It's a soccer school. A bunch of youngsters who live in Loveland to go St. Columbine then go to Moeller or X.

And everyone is concerned with Winton Woods coming to the ECC and being able to compete in some silly sports like crew or lacrosse. These guys cant even field a competitive team in the most important sport.

And everyone is concerned with Winton Woods coming to the ECC and being able to compete in some silly sports like crew or lacrosse. These guys cant even field a competitive team in the most important sport.

That must have been a troll job. And really not a good look. Loveland is bad at football. No doubt. They are about as bad at football as WW is at Soccer. But I tell you what, the soccer teams especially the ladies would beat WW be at least 6 goals. ECC is a conference that looks at all sports and not just football. Football is important. But for teams on the east side of Cincy its all about the all sport trophy.

That must have been a troll job. And really not a good look. Loveland is bad at football. No doubt. They are about as bad at football as WW is at Soccer. But I tell you what, the soccer teams especially the ladies would beat WW be at least 6 goals. ECC is a conference that looks at all sports and not just football. Football is important. But for teams on the east side of Cincy its all about the all sport trophy.
Not a troll job but a legit question. Sure Loveland would beat our girls soccer team by 6 goals, Winton Woods would beat the Loveland football team by 50, so what's the difference? Loveland football team was 1-9 in 2017 (only beating Withrow), 1-9 in 2018 (only beating Withrow) and heading for 0-10 in 2019 (with 10 running clocks). So what's the difference between WW ladies soccer team (or any other Warrior team that struggles) and the Loveland football team? I think the Loveland football team is the worst look. IMO

Football makes the most money and generates the most interest. But what do I know? Difference is that few will remember, care, or even see WW getting drilled by 6 goals in a soccer match. What you are seeing at Loveland is possibly a cultural shift in parents(especially affluent parents) guiding their kids away from football. Kids from Loveland going to X or Moeller is nothing new and its being going on for years. What is hurting them is that they are not making up the difference with guys like Waddell due to specialization or another competing fall sport.

Well at least they are doing it with their own students and not stealing all the talent from neighboring districts like Winton Woods AAU.

I would also argue that Loveland probably still draws a good crowd in foitball for their record and that if you look at the athletics as a whole. Again the all sport trophy Loveland will fair better than WW overall. WW is a football school. Everything else is secondary. There is nothing wrong with it. But that's what they do.

I would also argue that Loveland probably still draws a good crowd in foitball for their record and that if you look at the athletics as a whole. Again the all sport trophy Loveland will fair better than WW overall. WW is a football school. Everything else is secondary. There is nothing wrong with it. But that's what they do.

This is pretty accurate. I will add that WW is usually average at Basketball also but every other sport at that school is not very good. WW I think has a top notch Band. WW and Loveland are not even on the same planet in terms of academics.

Loveland draws a good crowd because their athletic department does a good job of having exterior events at each home game (youth night, military night, etc).

Talking to a coworker who’s kids are in the district and he said it’s really bad out there right now. Players quitting, questioning coaches, etc. was this a problem over the last few years or only under the new HC?

Come on, Don, this is a football forum but there’s a lot of great sports, and Loveland’s great at many of them. We’ve actually won the ECC all-sports trophy many times and WW entering the ECC won’t change that. Huge athletic turnout, not good football right now. I wish it where not the case but you play the hand you have.....