Louisville @ Steubenville 2021 schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steubenville @ Louisville week 2 in 2020. I believe Louisville will then travel to Steubenville in 2021. Great pickup for both teams hopefully this game will continue for years to come.
I saw those matchups posted in OVAC Athletics.
2020 at Louisville
2021 at Steubenville

Well now that your traveling anyway,how about a Louisville, Dover Steubenville
New Phila as a start for a league for football only.

Louisville will be hosting Shaker Heights in Week 2 officially. Louisville at Steubenville is likely for Week 2 of 2021 though.

Louisville will be hosting Shaker Heights in Week 2 officially. Louisville at Steubenville is likely for Week 2 of 2021 though.

So, what happened?? Louisville originally had us traveling to you guys week 2 this year, then a return trip to Steubenville in 2021.

did something fall through?

So, what happened?? Louisville originally had us traveling to you guys week 2 this year, then a return trip to Steubenville in 2021.

did something fall through?
Your guess is as good as mine. We seem to have trouble making our minds up with this administration, and with another coaching change this year I’d lean towards Louisville being the one that dropped the ball on this one.

Your guess is as good as mine. We seem to have trouble making our minds up with this administration, and with another coaching change this year I’d lean towards Louisville being the one that dropped the ball on this one.

It’s a shame it’s not going to happen. Twiddy and Reno have mutual friends, so that’s probably why it was originally scheduled. Now with your coaching changes probably had something to do with it

Status
Not open for further replies.