Louisville Leopards Girls Swim Team Goes Undefeated 13-0 Story, Pics

LeopardNation

Story and Pictures from the Louisville Vs. Cloverleaf Swim Meet on January 31. It was the final dual meet for the boys/girls of Louisville, the girls went undefeated for the first time in their history going 13-0. The boys finished 7-6.

Stephanie Brookens went 26-0 on the season for the girls and Matt Campbell went 25-1 for the boys.

Story and Pics: http://louisvilleleopards.org/undefeated-girls-swim-team-goes-13-0-boys-finish-7-6/

BTW is there any type of Swimming State Poll that ranks the top teams? Would love to see if Louisville made it on there for girls.

BTW is there any type of Swimming State Poll that ranks the top teams? Would love to see if Louisville made it on there for girls.

There are listings of top times per event both individually and by relays so far this season at www.swimmeet.com. Otherwise there are no rankings for teams. If you look on swimmeet.com it will list the results from various large invitational meets from around the state during the season and you can get some idea how your team would stack up against other teams in the state.

There are listings of top times per event both individually and by relays so far this season at www.swimmeet.com. Otherwise there are no rankings for teams. If you look on swimmeet.com it will list the results from various large invitational meets from around the state during the season and you can get some idea how your team would stack up against other teams in the state.

Thanks!

No offense but this swim team is not good at all. I am looking at their results and they would not compete with any of the girls teams here in Ohio. Especially the top teams like Ursuline and Ursula and the other top teams in the state.

Yeah those times in that meet are pretty slow for a High School team in Ohio. I don't know if any of those times would even qualify for the SW District meet. Great that they went 13-0 and but they would not be ranked as a top team.

Edit:
After looking again I'm guessing those may be meter times (they swim the 400 freestyle).

Story and Pictures from the Louisville Vs. Cloverleaf Swim Meet on January 31. It was the final dual meet for the boys/girls of Louisville, the girls went undefeated for the first time in their history going 13-0. The boys finished 7-6.

Stephanie Brookens went 26-0 on the season for the girls and Matt Campbell went 25-1 for the boys.

Story and Pics: http://louisvilleleopards.org/undefeated-girls-swim-team-goes-13-0-boys-finish-7-6/

Congratulations to your swim teams. I'm sure the girls were thrilled to have an undefeated season... likely something they'll never forget.

That said, the posted times for these teams and individuals are not up to a state ranking level yet. To put it in perspective, Miss Brookens' times in her best events (28.36 50 free and 2:27.17 200 free) would seed her 25th and 26th respectively in the GMC Conference meet. That's to say nothing about sectionals, districts or state!

Best of luck to all of your swimmers in February!

Zfish, those times are scm times. She swam 25.6 and 55.5 at the Cloverleaf Invite. Congrats on undefeated season but to echo everyone else it just would not stand up on a state level.

Zfish, those times are scm times. She swam 25.6 and 55.5 at the Cloverleaf Invite. Congrats on undefeated season but to echo everyone else it just would not stand up on a state level.

I apologize for my lack of knowledge in swimming. What are scm times?

No offense but this swim team is not good at all. I am looking at their results and they would not compete with any of the girls teams here in Ohio. Especially the top teams like Ursuline and Ursula and the other top teams in the state.

No offense...but you need to take a geography class.
:Ohno: ......13-0 against Ohio....because Louisville is in Stark Co, OHIO....10 miles from where the state meet is held every year....:shrug:

Anyways....nice job girls.