Lorain District Results

Mr. Slippery

Everyone's loveable underdogs Woodridge won both boys and girls D2. Out of nowhere.
Another Cinderella story brewing in the Greater Peninsula area.
pdf attached on ohio milesplit meet calendar link
Thank you. On Sat. night, I even looked at the website for the company that timed the meet (as well as the website of every timing company listed in milesplit's database), and there was not a mention of the district meet on its event list. After seeing the results, I did like that they indicated next to each runner's name if the runner happened to be a team or individual qualifier.

Last edited:

psycho_dad

Another Cinderella story brewing in the Greater Peninsula area.

Thank you. On Sat. night, I even looked at the website for the company that timed the meet (as well as the website of every timing company listed in milesplit's database), and there was not even a mention of the district meet on it. After seeing the results, I did like that they indicated next to each runner's name if the runner happened to be a team or individual qualifier.
The issue I have is that you could get to it from Milesplit, but not the results tab that had all the other results. I didn't think of looking there either. Why was it not put in with all the other results?

ohiorunner14

It was neat to see Woodridge win both boys and girls at Districts.

D1 boys Medina won like expected but not as much as i thought. With highland and rocky river both having strong front 3 runners but some gap after with their 4 and 5,

For D1 girls, no surprise Westlake won, but Medina and Revere both beating Avon was a surprise, with Rocky River only 1 point behind them. Regionals should be good!!

psycho_dad

It was neat to see Woodridge win both boys and girls at Districts.

D1 boys Medina won like expected but not as much as i thought. With highland and rocky river both having strong front 3 runners but some gap after with their 4 and 5,

For D1 girls, no surprise Westlake won, but Medina and Revere both beating Avon was a surprise, with Rocky River only 1 point behind them. Regionals should be good!!
Highland has had some real strong girls the past few years, Nice to see a strong boys team. Highland is like the king / queen of qualifying 3 individuals to the state meet and not getting the team out.

I thought the D2 races were interesting to watch. Sort of thought Woodridge was winning the boys because they were pretty much winning at each position, but the girls I thought Bay might win just with #5 as the race went on. Woodridge #5 passed enough down the stretch.

Finishtiming

The issue I have is that you could get to it from Milesplit, but not the results tab that had all the other results. I didn't think of looking there either. Why was it not put in with all the other results?
The host/timer did not follow directions that said to submit them by html on the results tab. Even with baumspage we were not allowed to submit by pdf file.

psycho_dad

The host/timer did not follow directions that said to submit them by html on the results tab. Even with baumspage we were not allowed to submit by pdf file.
I don't care PDF or HTML or whatever is chosen. I wish they were all the same. For GlenOak, there is a complete results where it's boys and girls individual results. Then another link to team scores. Some of it has been corrected over a few days, but there were quite a few results where there were no team scores. You had to go find the live results to get any team results. I don't care what the timing people do, all results should be sent to milesplit in the exact same format one time. I believe even Cedarville D2 on Saturday had team scores separated from individuals, then changed later. There were quite a few like that.