Looking for these scores SWO Dec-27th

vamp2syd

I've been hunting down a lot of scores but still haven't found these for Thursday:

Hughes vs Champag ???
Felicity vs Ripley (Pepsi Classic)
CCD @ Seymour TN
Fenwick @ Vero Beach FLA
Covington @ Piqua
MT Madison @ MT Christian

thanks!!!!!

Vamp fenwick won 51-39. I found the article below. Looked in my edition of the middletown journal but still no mt christion mt madison score

VERO BEACH — Bishop Fenwick High School barely escaped the snowy cold of Ohio, but the Falcons turned up the heat on the host Vero Beach Indians on Thursday night in the first round of the 30th annual Holiday Hoopla.

The Ohio team zipped out to an early 10-point lead behind a barrage of 3-pointers before regaining the lead after a spirited Vero Beach comeback in the third quarter, beating the Indians 51-39 at the John B. Witt Gym.

The Falcons (5-1) flew out of Cincinnati before noon on Thursday, spent 30 minutes at their hotel in Vero and came to the gym with little talk of basketball. The team didn't miss a beat when the ball was tipped, though.

After Mario Lambert opened the game with a trey, Kevin Christie hit a pair of threes and Will Sennett added another before the quarter ended with Bishop Fenwick up 13-3.

"We pride ourselves on defense. That's what we do," said Falcons coach Pat Kreke. "We don't score a lot sometimes, but we usually play good defense almost every night."

To compound the Indians' (4-4) problems, Lambert went down with a right ankle injury with 3:17 left in the first half while defending Frank Christie's successful 3-pointer. Lambert, the team's leading scorer, spent the second half with ice on his foot and never left the bench.

The Indians received a major boost from Braxton Shaw, who finished with a team-high 14 points, including a couple of blocked shots and strong play in the paint.

"Some other guys realized they had to do it and not Mario," said Vero Beach coach Chuck Loewendick.

Vero Beach took the lead late in the third quarter on a three-point play by Justin Enrico, but Bishop Fenwick took control of the back-and-forth contest in the final quarter and sank 4-of-6 free throws to clinch it.

Vero Beach will face Lake Gibson in the 4:30 game on Friday.