London Boys Basketball

Not sure what to think about Woodyard. He's got size and can shoot, but he had what I thought was a very average year against some really bad basketball in the CBC. Good player, just never was eye popping to me. Certainly a loss for London as they would have been the odds on favorite to win the league this year.

Not sure what to think about Woodyard. He's got size and can shoot, but he had what I thought was a very average year against some really bad basketball in the CBC. Good player, just never was eye popping to me. Certainly a loss for London as they would have been the odds on favorite to win the league this year.

Bit of a delayed response to this, but I think the allure was that he plays within the offense, is always under control, and does better against strong competition. Would been have nice to see him force the issue a little more, but I think he shined in AAU by being unselfish and always making the right play, which doesn’t always lead to big numbers.

If you’re right and others are leaving, it looks like the old London will be back sooner than expected.