LOL Texas

I was thinking the same thing. UC has shot pretty poorly, especially from 3. They really could be up by 20+ right now. I hope it doesn't come back to haunt them.

You must be confident in your luck ep, because if I started a "LOL Texas" thread in the 1st half I can guarantee you UC would lose. In fact, I probably shouldn't even be in this thread.

Nice little run there to get the lead to 15. The fouls are getting ridiculous but other than that they are playing some great D. It's not like Texas is missing wide open shots.

Cash has 2 and I think just about everyone else has 1. Not sure who picked up that last one though.

Texas only has 5 team fouls.

JJJ has two fouls I believe. Only an 11 point game now. Anytime you have a guy like Brown for Texas they have a chance. Didn't realize he scored 29 in one half at Kansas earlier this year. That's absurd.

Yeah that was pretty big. Gotta try to keep like a 10 point cushion.

I'm hoping for a 2nd half similar to the senior night game against Marquette where they just couldn't cut into the lead. But when it comes down to it I'll take a win regardless of how they get there.

Texas belongs in the NIT --they have nothing --- interesting question --if its UC-OSU matchup ? who wins ...i hate UC ,but hoffy is man enought to admit that i like UC to beat OSU if OSU gets by Gonzaga( which they do not match up well against ) --I think UC can beat FSU --uc AND MITCH CRONKLIN have made hoffy forget about the huggy bear ---what happened to the huggy bear ???..since he had the heart attack he doesnt have the same kill look in his eyes anymore

I know it's just the first round but Cronin really has this team playing well. TBH 3 or 4 years ago I could barely imagine a team clicking as well as they are now.

JJJ free throw shooting is going to end up costing UC later on. He needs to shoot about a million FT's this summer