lockland panthers 2009

locklandfan

lockland plays at waterworks tonight against ccs i wonder if they will pitch that #23 he can really keep the other team from scoring doing a no hitter. the team seems to love this kidd:crush: :they pick him up for games keep him into the game i haerd that he runs track he's a all around athlete. or should i say all star. go pantherssss

whoops lockland fan i think the game was the other way from what i understand no hitter against you and 14 strike outs...oh yea 23 did pitch and ccs stroked him he throws like mid to high 70's sit him on the bench ha

your right but how many times did he gun people out on base with three of there teammates absent ffrom the game :shrug: huh.ccs has a good pitcher and ah all around great team lockland has a few players and rest freshmen. #23 struck out Ah couple people at the end.....

Well Lockland cant be that good if New Miami about beat them and the game against Lockland was there first cause I heard NM didnt scrimmage anyone.

lockland loss to summit nice pitching today tyler perkins. Derrick Shearer what were you doing in the out field stay back when they have big hitters up but great throw from deep center to third to make the last out. keep working.