Local College All Conference Honorees

Schmitt

The following local ladies were honored by their various Ncaa conferences over the past few days:

SEC
Anna Podojil Arkansas 1st TEAM SEC/All Freshmen Team Indian HILL
MA Vignola Tennesse 1st TEAM SEC ST URSULA

Big East
Maddie Thiss Xavier All Freshmen TEAM Sycamore

American Athletic Conf
Sophie Gorman UC 1st TEAM McNicholas

Thats all I could find MAC, ACC haven't named their teams yet. If you know of others please add them to this thread.

The following local ladies were honored by their various Ncaa conferences over the past few days:

SEC
Anna Podojil Arkansas 1st TEAM SEC/All Freshmen Team Ohio Elite
MA Vignola Tennesse 1st TEAM SEC Ohio Elite

Big East
Maddie Thiss Xavier All Freshmen TEAM Ohio Elite

American Athletic Conf
Sophie Gorman UC 1st TEAM Kings Hammer

So my question is did these ladies develop with these clubs or did they just finish their club careers with these clubs? I see this nonsense all the time with baseball where clubs claim alumni and had very little to do with the player's actual development.

So my question is did these ladies develop with these clubs or did they just finish their club careers with these clubs? I see this nonsense all the time with baseball where clubs claim alumni and had very little to do with the player's actual development.
Gorman played with Cardinals which morphed onto Kings and then Kings Hammer from age 8.

How can you tell? More and more players jump from club to club, who knows who the most influence. Maybe the player got more out of high school or the various camps attended Why does it matter? Congrats to the players and their families for what has been accomplished and good luck with whatever lies ahead

It matters because clubs claim their alumni success. It is part of the clubs' marketing. It justifies the expense and the investment in time and resources. Players and families play on certain clubs after a certain time to get a return on their investment. Clubs claim that return so that they get future club members. What I want to know is which club is providing the best return and how is that measured. Softball seems to have a decent handle on things but baseball in the midwest really does not. I was just wondering about girls soccer because it seems to be very cutthroat at the club level.

SEC
Anna Podojil Arkansas 1st TEAM SEC/All Freshmen Team Ohio Elite
MA Vignola Tennesse 1st TEAM SEC Ohio Elite

Big East
Maddie Thiss Xavier All Freshmen TEAM Ohio Elite

American Athletic Conf
Sophie Gorman UC 1st TEAM Kings Hammer

MAC
Grace Wolber Kent State All Freshman Team Ohio Elite

ACC
Malia Berkely ACC Defensive Player of the year FOSC

A10