Little Richard Dead at 87

Purplemojo

One of the last pioneers of rock n roll Little Richard has died at the age of 87. Jerry Lee Lewis is pretty much the last of his generation. Cause of death was not reported but I suspect it was tutti fruti disease. He caught it from Rudy.

Last edited:

As a little kid I remember thinking he was rude, telling people to "shut up." Later I got the joke and enjoyed his act.

One of the last pioneers of rock n roll Little Richard has died at the age of 87. Jerry Lee Lewis is pretty much the last of his generation. Cause of death was not reported but I suspect it was tutti fruti disease. He caught it from Rudy.
Very naughty - I like it.

On the FB feed of one of the local TV stations, the thread said "Music legend Little Richard dead at 87". One of the dedicated followers started itching immediately, saying, "Sorry to burst your bubble, folks, but there's no way he's a legend. Now Jim Brown, HE was a legend." The author was identified as being from Tuskarawas County, which I had to look up. Obviously destined for an institution for the criminally inane.