Liberty-Benton Set To Leave Blanchard Valley Conference

I just searched a week's worth of Courier print editions and I see nothing about any sort of lawsuit. In fact, the only mentions of LB I even see are a story about their ongoing construction and a separate bid notice. I even searched the court cases and there is nothing.

There weren’t any details. It said Ben Gerken vs Nate Irwin, civil case
Once again, I searched through a week's worth of print editions and there is nothing. You liked my prior post, so please show evidence of your claim. I have repeatedly conducted a Records Search on the Hancock County Court of Common Pleas website and the City of Findlay Municipal Court website and there is NOTHING present...not criminal or civil. I searched the names of both parties and there is still nothing.

So please, show us all what you are talking about.

Once again, I searched through a week's worth of print editions and there is nothing. You liked my prior post, so please show evidence of your claim. I have repeatedly conducted a Records Search on the Hancock County Court of Common Pleas website and the City of Findlay Municipal Court website and there is NOTHING present...not criminal or civil. I searched the names of both parties and there is still nothing.

So please, show us all what you are talking about.
Nothin to show. I asked what was up and no one seems to know. Information I had was in the paper. Nothing more, nothing less.

Can you prove that it was in the paper? Because I have several weeks worth of print editions and I see absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Can you prove that it was in the paper? Because I have several weeks worth of print editions and I see absolutely nothing.
Considering it’s at the recycling, no!!
haha.
I gotta think if there’s anything more to hear, we’ll hear it relatively soon. I’ll try and keep an eye out in the paper. What could he be suing on the grounds of? Yelling at his kid in game is not likely to go to court….