Liberals Threatening Civil War

And this is why I will no longer try to have a reasonable conversation or debate with a Trumpanzee. If what you posted in this diatribe of gibberish is what you firmly believe, then you’re an easily brainwashed moron. It’s better to just wait your kind out. Eventually, most of you(us) will die off and the younger generations can try this again. Instead, maybe you can tell me why Sandy Hook was a false flag or some other nonsensical pearl that came from the right.
"Most of you(us) will die off...".

Want to try again?

Exactly right. This is a racial generational thing. The old white guys who resent the browning of America and resist it’s technical social advancement will go away. I see it everyday with my kid’s generation. They don’t think like these old guys think. We are in a period that is very reminiscent of the late 60’s and early 70’s.
Yes, old white guys with young children. Wealth is passed down. I wonder if my two sons would fight to keep their wealth? Hmmmm

Exactly right. This is a racial generational thing. The old white guys who resent the browning of America and resist it’s technical social advancement will go away. I see it everyday with my kid’s generation. They don’t think like these old guys think. We are in a period that is very reminiscent of the late 60’s and early 70’s.

Everybody grows up. If they're lucky. Today's conservative is yesterday's liberal. This is why the hard left panicked and jumped the gun. Oh well.

Every cycle of the political pendulum has reduced us a bit as a nation of free people in a land of opprtunity. Maybe your great-grandkids will get to be Marxists ?

Everybody grows up. If they're lucky. Today's conservative is yesterday's liberal. This is why the hard left panicked and jumped the gun. Oh well.

Every cycle of the political pendulum has reduced us a bit as a nation of free people in a land of opprtunity. Maybe your great-grandkids will get to be Marxists ?
Except in my case where yesterday's conservative is today's liberal. There is a huge swath of the country firmly in the middle (like me). I used to solidly vote Republican. That changed in 2016. I still firmly believe that a moderate conservative view is what is best for the country. I absolutely refuse to vote for a party that supports a man like Trump.

Except in my case where yesterday's conservative is today's liberal. There is a huge swath of the country firmly in the middle (like me). I used to solidly vote Republican. That changed in 2016. I still firmly believe that a moderate conservative view is what is best for the country. I absolutely refuse to vote for a party that supports a man like Trump.

Do you have a cool fedora like Max Boot too? ?

Long term, when free and fair elections are held....this will make the GOP a minority party, most likely ending it.
There is the arrogance that leads to shortsightedness on the left. They believe if they take back power they are never giving it back, which leads to dumb ideas like end the filibuster. Of course when they inevitably end up as the minority party in a future election cycle they will be screwed and have no one to blame but themselves...although theyll still disingenuously allege Republicans are subverting democracy.

Btw I always love the "Trump is unAmerican for questioning the potential for fraud in the election " while implying fraud in the election i.e. "when free and fair elections are held"

1600776608960.png

I absolutely refuse to vote for a party that supports anarchist and communist revolutionaries.

Does someone pay you to be wrong 100% of the time? It's not racial OR generational. Most people couldn't give a rats about skin color, sexual orientation, or what sex anyone is or isn't. What this is about is the destruction of the American experiment.

In the history of the world, the United States of America was the 1st nation founded independently of racial or national origin. It was founded on the concept of commerce and free enterprise being the great equalizer. Anyone can start at the bottom and rise to the top. For 250 years the experiment has been a success. White men, black men, black women, white women, red men, Asians, Hispanics have all been able to capture their dreams and attain respect, privilege, wealth, power, fame, equality...... things that are still dreams in most other nations.

The concepts the nation was founded on, deserve protection and expansion and for most of our history we have ben able to do so and provide the American franchise to new citizens, freed slaves, oppressed, and dominated peoples. But we see the ideals and principals being eroded, the opportunities of 200/100/50 even 20 years ago being taken away, You can see it in the demands of the various protests that the brainless have been involved in for the last 20 years - Occupy Wall Street, BLM, MeToo, etc. they want something but don't know what it is. The demands are always money - equalization of outcomes not opportunity, confiscation or redistribution of success, marginalization.

Your kids are idiots. I see it everyday, they can't think for themselves, they are triggered by disagreement, they can't understand that there actually can be philosophical differences of opinion. They are led by emotion and narratives, they believe the "science" until the science disagrees with the narrative and emotion. They want what others have but don't want to work for it, they deserve it now, not 10 years from now. When they make mistakes they want instant recovery, poor decisions make life hard - if it's inconvenient it needs to be eliminated. So maybe it is generational, except we've raised a generation of idiots they haven't learned anything.

I absolutely refuse to vote for a party that supports racists and white nationalists.

So when was the last Burning, Looting and Rioting by white nationalists and racists that a local, state, or federal government did not try to limit or stop?

BLM/Antifa don't count.

So when was the last Burning, Looting and Rioting by white nationalists and racists that a local, state, or federal government did not try to limit or stop?

BLM/Antifa don't count.
So you admit that supporting white nationalists and racists are ok? You are ok with them having a loud voice in your party? I rest my case.

Does someone pay you to be wrong 100% of the time? It's not racial OR generational. Most people couldn't give a rats about skin color, sexual orientation, or what sex anyone is or isn't. What this is about is the destruction of the American experiment.

In the history of the world, the United States of America was the 1st nation founded independently of racial or national origin. It was founded on the concept of commerce and free enterprise being the great equalizer. Anyone can start at the bottom and rise to the top. For 250 years the experiment has been a success. White men, black men, black women, white women, red men, Asians, Hispanics have all been able to capture their dreams and attain respect, privilege, wealth, power, fame, equality...... things that are still dreams in most other nations.

The concepts the nation was founded on, deserve protection and expansion and for most of our history we have ben able to do so and provide the American franchise to new citizens, freed slaves, oppressed, and dominated peoples. But we see the ideals and principals being eroded, the opportunities of 200/100/50 even 20 years ago being taken away, You can see it in the demands of the various protests that the brainless have been involved in for the last 20 years - Occupy Wall Street, BLM, MeToo, etc. they want something but don't know what it is. The demands are always money - equalization of outcomes not opportunity, confiscation or redistribution of success, marginalization.

Your kids are idiots. I see it everyday, they can't think for themselves, they are triggered by disagreement, they can't understand that there actually can be philosophical differences of opinion. They are led by emotion and narratives, they believe the "science" until the science disagrees with the narrative and emotion. They want what others have but don't want to work for it, they deserve it now, not 10 years from now. When they make mistakes they want instant recovery, poor decisions make life hard - if it's inconvenient it needs to be eliminated. So maybe it is generational, except we've raised a generation of idiots they haven't learned anything.
This is so full of, it's hard to know where to begin. The concepts the nation was founded on, involved slavery. Many of the founding fathers owned slaves. I'd bet every one of them would have been against a woman's right to vote. Does that make them bad people? Absolutely not. They were a product of their time period. Who can say that any of us would or would not have owned slaves? No one knows.....we are a product of our times. People with a nuanced view of history can understand that. Tools on the extreme left and right can't understand that.

Poverty breeds poverty. If you're a 16 year old living in East Cleveland, you have next to zero chance at success. Some get lucky, most do not. Until you've grown up in that environment, you have no earthly idea what it's actually like. Growing up blue collar and white is no comparison to growing up impoverished and black.

The protests could actually help the police in the long run, if you had any worldly knowledge and weren't too stupid to understand it. Do you have any idea what our cops are asked to do? They are responding to suicide calls, wellness checks, mental health issues, etc. These are things cops shouldn't have to do if we had a well funded social system. We used to have that. Then Reagan closed the state hospitals. Thousands upon thousands of people that were in a hospital are now out in the streets. Social workers have been slashed. The case backlogs are unbelievable. Do you know why all of this happened? Because no one wanted to pay taxes at the levels they did in the 50's (which by the way was one of the greatest economic expansions of the middle class ever). Fund those things and stop giving the police more money to do jobs they shouldn't have to do.

But to say that we were founded on the principle of true freedom for all races, is taking a pretty narrow minded view of history. The country did it's best to rectify slavery. It has a long way to go.

If you want to claim that kids are idiots, it is because of the policies pushed down on schools (in Ohio, under GOP control). Most of the bulls*t mandates that have come out in the last 6 or 7 years have come from a GOP led house and senate in Ohio. And I agree, kids are weak. But they were also raised by a generation that we parented. So at the end of the day, where does the blame lie? On kids? Absolutely not. They are a product of their environment. If you are my age, your kids raised these kids. You raised your kids. floats downstream. Own it. I can tell you that it's not teachers that want to be doing this bull crap. But in Ohio, the GOP can't keep their hands out of schools. You want kids to get tough? let teachers do their jobs and make parents do theirs. Stop bending to the will of what parents think kids should be doing. As a society, WE have asked teachers to be parents. WE have asked teachers to have mental health services in our schools. WE have asked teachers to teach kids about social skills. Parents stopped parenting and now expect schools, and sometimes cops, to do it for them. If a kid has serious mental health issues, who deals with it? Schools and cops. Because WE have decided that tax cuts are more important. Same as police. If you want things to improve, then put your money where your mouth is. If not, shut up and live with the consequences.

I'm sure you'll have some moronic short sighted response, because most Trumpers have no well formed thoughts or reason. You're uneducable. But I sure am having fun, and at the end of the day...that's all that really matters.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you want to claim that kids are idiots, it is because of the policies pushed down on schools (in Ohio, under GOP control). Most of the bulls*t mandates that have come out in the last 6 or 7 years have come from a GOP led house and senate in Ohio. And I agree, kids are weak. But they were also raised by a generation that we parented. So at the end of the day, where does the blame lie? On kids? Absolutely not. They are a product of their environment. If you are my age, your kids raised these kids. You raised your kids. floats downstream. Own it. I can tell you that it's not teachers that want to be doing this bull crap.............

What was the last line that I said? "we've raised a generation of idiots they haven't learned anything. " That pretty much says we own it. But it ain't the Ohio GOP, it's 2-3 generations of teachers and professors that have been indoctrinating kids and college students about the evils of free enterprise, responsibility, and success - THEY brought it into the schools.

I don't care if the Founders had slaves, that was 250 years ago and was proper for the time. I don't care if the Founders didn't give women the right to vote, that was proper in the time they lived. We've expanded our franchise with each generation, but we are about to screw the pooch on the core values and ideals that made this country the greatest land of opportunity in the history of this planet.

What was the last line that I said? "we've raised a generation of idiots they haven't learned anything. " That pretty much says we own it. But it ain't the Ohio GOP, it's 2-3 generations of teachers and professors that have been indoctrinating kids and college students about the evils of free enterprise, responsibility, and success - THEY brought it into the schools.

I don't care if the Founders had slaves, that was 250 years ago and was proper for the time. I don't care if the Founders didn't give women the right to vote, that was proper in the time they lived. We've expanded our franchise with each generation, but we are about to screw the pooch on the core values and ideals that made this country the greatest land of opportunity in the history of this planet.
Funny. I don't remember any indoctrination from the teachin' lady. this baseless claim is a worn out trope from the right. If anyone disagrees with you, it's because they've been indoctrinated at their local liberal madrassa. Teachers didn't bring half of this into schools. No Child Left Behind, which has spurred most of what is going wrong was brought to us by Bush, with bipartisan help.

Your second paragraph, which I agree with most of....completely runs counter to your original post. Stating that the country was founded independently of racial origin is inaccurate. But, like most cult members, you can't keep a consistent argument. At least be consistent. I would say that the use of "proper for the time" is a poor choice of words. Slavery was never proper. But it was accepted at the time. I don't blame them. But don't claim that the country was founded free of racism. It wasn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so full of , it's hard to know where to begin. The concepts the nation was founded on, involved slavery. Many of the founding fathers owned slaves. I'd bet every one of them would have been against a woman's right to vote. Does that make them bad people? Absolutely not. They were a product of their time period. Who can say that any of us would or would not have owned slaves? No one knows.....we are a product of our times. People with a nuanced view of history can understand that. Tools on the extreme left and right can't understand that.

Poverty breeds poverty. If you're a 16 year old living in East Cleveland, you have next to zero chance at success. Some get lucky, most do not. Until you've grown up in that environment, you have no earthly idea what it's actually like. Growing up blue collar and white is no comparison to growing up impoverished and black.

The protests could actually help the police in the long run, if you had any worldly knowledge and weren't too stupid to understand it. Do you have any idea what our cops are asked to do? They are responding to suicide calls, wellness checks, mental health issues, etc. These are things cops shouldn't have to do if we had a well funded social system. We used to have that. Then Reagan closed the state hospitals. Thousands upon thousands of people that were in a hospital are now out in the streets. Social workers have been slashed. The case backlogs are unbelievable. Do you know why all of this happened? Because no one wanted to pay taxes at the levels they did in the 50's (which by the way was one of the greatest economic expansions of the middle class ever). Fund those things and stop giving the police more money to do jobs they shouldn't have to do.

But to say that we were founded on the principle of true freedom for all races, is taking a pretty narrow minded view of history. The country did it's best to rectify slavery. It has a long way to go.

If you want to claim that kids are idiots, it is because of the policies pushed down on schools (in Ohio, under GOP control). Most of the bulls*t mandates that have come out in the last 6 or 7 years have come from a GOP led house and senate in Ohio. And I agree, kids are weak. But they were also raised by a generation that we parented. So at the end of the day, where does the blame lie? On kids? Absolutely not. They are a product of their environment. If you are my age, your kids raised these kids. You raised your kids. floats downstream. Own it. I can tell you that it's not teachers that want to be doing this bull crap. But in Ohio, the GOP can't keep their hands out of schools. You want kids to get tough? let teachers do their jobs and make parents do theirs. Stop bending to the will of what parents think kids should be doing. As a society, WE have asked teachers to be parents. WE have asked teachers to have mental health services in our schools. WE have asked teachers to teach kids about social skills. Parents stopped parenting and now expect schools, and sometimes cops, to do it for them. If a kid has serious mental health issues, who deals with it? Schools and cops. Because WE have decided that tax cuts are more important. Same as police. If you want things to improve, then put your money where your mouth is. If not, shut up and live with the consequences.

I'm sure you'll have some moronic short sighted response, because most Trumpers have no well formed thoughts or reason. You're uneducable. But I sure am having fun, and at the end of the day...that's all that really matters.
No you are the one full of dung. I know this was shared in another thread or post but it's worth sharing with Mr. Einstein here. Contrary to what you Leftists believe it was not founded on slavery:

Last edited:
So you admit that supporting white nationalists and racists are ok? You are ok with them having a loud voice in your party? I rest my case.

Antifa are white nationalists, although their "nation" is a bit skewed, and BLM are racists.

Clear for you now?