Let's start a good thread. List something positive today.

That is why my dad told my mom that he hope he died before she did. She ask why would you say something like that. He said because I do not want to live on the earth without you. He got his wish.

Wow ..... that is so Sweet !!!

Sorry for the loss

Getting roughly 1/6 of my max 2022 bonus tomorrow as my company went through a buyout and this is part of the close. This is after getting 2021s bonus a couple weeks ago. Decent pay bump went into effect and I’ll see it on tomorrow’s pay stub as well so that’ll be a fun payday tomorrow. First Arkansas Razorback baseball game of the year on Saturday and then off to Texas for a week on Sunday. Seems like a great weekend ahead.

First Arkansas Razorback baseball game of the year on Saturday and then off to Texas for a week on Sunday. Seems like a great weekend ahead.

Having Withdraws ... Wife and I did 7 Years of College Baseball - 2 kids

Spring Break was a ton of Fun ! Really starting to miss it ( Games - not the Tuition ! )

Have a Great Gameday !

Talking of cookies we went to a bakery the other day and bought a package with six my wife told be she finished off her third after I fell asleep watching TV. Now I have to decide on my own afternoon snack or evening snack. Decisions, decisions sometimes can be hard.

Huh wait. Who got the two-thirds? There another in the house or was it you and your evil twin?

Getting roughly 1/6 of my max 2022 bonus tomorrow as my company went through a buyout and this is part of the close. This is after getting 2021s bonus a couple weeks ago. Decent pay bump went into effect and I’ll see it on tomorrow’s pay stub as well so that’ll be a fun payday tomorrow. First Arkansas Razorback baseball game of the year on Saturday and then off to Texas for a week on Sunday. Seems like a great weekend ahead.

Doesn't it bother you that there are poor people living in Toledo in modified garages that would love a free place to stay so they can visit Texas?

Asking for a friend.

I'm trying to think, did I ever get a bonus in my life? Gotten pay raises. Sometimes even good ones. Maybe one of those end of the year everyone gets it kind of bonus. Though I'm not in sales or anything. Nope, don't think so. Congrats! Enjoy your great weekend. It snowed here. It's seeping under the garage door...

Mixed 1lb of burger and 1lb of country sausage, added a little liquid smoke and cooked up some burgers. Don’t try this, it totally sucked lol. Still searching

Mixed 1lb of burger and 1lb of country sausage, added a little liquid smoke and cooked up some burgers. Don’t try this, it totally sucked lol. Still searching
Follow Orin's lead, starting with the egg. I throw a bunch of different diced up stuff in there, always sweet onion as one, sauces and spices. A few breadcrumbs or stale cornbread holds a little more juice in. Never the same, exactly, never not at least OK. Or those 1/3 pd Costco frozen grass fed burgers if I'm lazy. It's friggin' burgers, Ted.

Are you trying to win a contest or write a cookbook entry or something ? Signature burger for the super-custom, cedar gazebo, flagstone patio, forty foot fireplace package ?

Follow Orin's lead, starting with the egg. I throw a bunch of different diced up stuff in there, always sweet onion as one, sauces and spices. A few breadcrumbs or stale cornbread holds a little more juice in. Never the same, exactly, never not at least OK. Or those 1/3 pd Costco frozen grass fed burgers if I'm lazy. It's friggin' burgers, Ted.

Are you trying to win a contest or write a cookbook entry or something ? Signature burger for the super-custom, cedar gazebo, flagstone patio, forty foot fireplace package ?
Once I get onto something I can’t let it go until it’s awesome. I did the same thing with my chili and have won a few contest. I like grilling so it’s more fun than anything

88 and worn out. Less and less able the last 9 months.

Thanks for asking.
I'm sorry to read that. It's tough to see it, huh ? My folks are both in an accelerated decline as well, in fits and starts some ways, and that long steady descent in others. Make it until the nice weather, and sometimes things look better, somehow. My mother-in-law gave us a few pleasant surprises.

Keep the faith, and take care of yourself, too. You weren't born in '71, right ?

I'm sorry to read that. It's tough to see it, huh ? My folks are both in an accelerated decline as well, in fits and starts some ways, and that long steady descent in others. Make it until the nice weather, and sometimes things look better, somehow. My mother-in-law gave us a few pleasant surprises.

Keep the faith, and take care of yourself, too. You weren't born in '71, right ?
Thanks.

HS class of '71.