LeSean McCoy Denies Allegations Of Domestic Violence, PED Use

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Troubling allegations of domestic violence were brought upon Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy on Tuesday, as his girlfriend's friend shared graphic images of the assault. McCoy has denied the allegations.

McCoy's girlfriend, Delicia, is shown in the picture with cuts and bruises across her face. The picture was posted by Delicia's friend, Mia, but was later deleted.

The caption on the post reads: "@shadymccoy is THE DEVIL!!! YOU ARE AN ANIMAL!!!!!! We didn’t say anything about how you beat your dog “Henny” into kidney failure. Let’s not talk about all the times my best friend had to stop you from VICIOUSLY beating your son for small things like peeing in the bed. We kept quiet about your drug usage ... all the ILLEGAL steroids and needles you were using, but we will not keep quiet about this!!!!!! I can’t believe you did this to my best friend!!!!! YOUR KARMA IS GOING TO BE SO REAL!!!!!! The world needs to know what type of animal you really are!!!!!!! This was just her yesterday on the left and now this morning this is her on the right!!!!"

Read more:
https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/07/10/lesean-mccoy-domestic-violence-allegations-girlfriend-photos

Yappi, would it kill you to post up to date information?
1) It isn't McCoy's girlfriend, it's his exgirlfriend. He hasn't had contact with her for months.
2) The friend has already changed her story. He didn't allegedly beat her up, the ex's house was broken into and she was beat up. The ex and her friend believe these men were hired by McCoy.
3) They are/were going to court to have her forcibly removed from his Alpharetta, GA home

This is where the NFL has really has put itself in a bind with the players behaving badly policy, instead of letting the court system handle things. Now, the NFL, who is a bunch of successful business men who own franchises (who also CONTRACT labor to play football - union employees)...have to conduct their own investigations with who knows, and make discipline policies based off such.

Now look, I'm not saying that I agree or disagree how the NFL does discipline. But now the NFL is faced with making continuous decisions like this when they sometimes may or may not have all the information and really do you want it this way?

More than likely the NFL is going to have to suspend or possibly ban Shady McCoy. He's not what he was years ago and let's face it, your value is based alot on how you play. If this was some 2nd year guy on a practice squad, we'd probably not have even heard of this. But is a long time former all pro with a fancy nick name.

This is where the NFL has really has put itself in a bind with the players behaving badly policy, instead of letting the court system handle things. Now, the NFL, who is a bunch of successful business men who own franchises (who also CONTRACT labor to play football - union employees)...have to conduct their own investigations with who knows, and make discipline policies based off such.

Yeah, letting the court system handle things worked out really well for the NFL during the Ray Rice fiasco.

The best thing going for Shady was the "friend" throwing in the PEDs. It's something the NFL tests for often. Now not saying he couldn't take something without getting caught but he can also point out to his test results. Also the timing doesn't add up for in favor of the ex. There was supposed to be an eviction hearing the same week she get's robbed and beat up? I'm guessing items were going to be brought up during this hearing (though gifts wouldn't qualify). Why not just sue civily to get the items back or have the "lenders" sue to get their property back?

Yeah, letting the court system handle things worked out really well for the NFL during the Ray Rice fiasco.

I understand that sentiment, but why not just let the people who enforce laws, do their jobs. The NFL isn't it's own governmental system. If you want to put policy in that if a player is arrested and charged, then they are ineligible to play until it gets worked out in the court system, then so be it. Or if you want to say no one is suspended until the final verdict is declared, then so be it.

But this current NFL jurisdiction of determining the levels of bad it's players do is just way too messy. It's too easy to be inconsistent and that's exactly what it is.
It's like college sports when you allow the schools to police themselves, it just doesn't work well.

I understand that sentiment, but why not just let the people who enforce laws, do their jobs. The NFL isn't it's own governmental system. If you want to put policy in that if a player is arrested and charged, then they are ineligible to play until it gets worked out in the court system, then so be it. Or if you want to say no one is suspended until the final verdict is declared, then so be it.

But this current NFL jurisdiction of determining the levels of bad it's players do is just way too messy. It's too easy to be inconsistent and that's exactly what it is.
It's like college sports when you allow the schools to police themselves, it just doesn't work well.

They are their own governmental system. They do have their own laws.

How much "due process" did Zeke get ? Hell, the NFL's own investigator - a woman, no less - after month's of poking around, wrote a recommendation that the matter be dropped. It was reported later that Goodell was purposefully kept insulated from her and her findings by the jr. execs before he levied the suspension on Zeke.

Why ? Because Zeke tricked his ex-girlfriend into getting an abortion with a promise to take her from C-bus to Dallas, she then went and had her 18 yr potential meal ticket murdered, after which he ditched her anyways. She flipped out. Then she went to a bar and got her kicked by someone else and tried to pin it on him out of revenge. The NFL wanted no part of having the tawdry mess become public discussion but also wanted to send a message to other players. So they then played god and spanked him in their Kangaroo Kourt.

Deflate-gate was a complete joke. No need to re-hash that.

The NFL does what it wants to players within its system. A private has more rights in our military.