Legitimate Homerun threats in FAVC

cincysportfan17

I've seen Turpin play a couple times, and #19 can take some serious hacks. Don't know his name, but it seems every swing he is going to go yard.

That's Scott Zemanek. He hit something like 11 or 12 homeruns on JV last year. I want to say that he's a Junior? But seriously; don't throw him a curve.

Well considering Turpin's fence is about 325 all the way around, you can't compare their players home run stats to other teams. Most fields are 365 to center. From the stats in the Enquirer, the most homeruns have been three so far by any player.

Well considering Turpin's fence is about 325 all the way around, you can't compare their players home run stats to other teams. Most fields are 365 to center. From the stats in the Enquirer, the most homeruns have been three so far by any player.

Turpin's is short, the high wall prevents a few from going out, but still one of the shortest around. And in the enquirer I believe has a player from Western Brown at 6 or 7 bombs, but you are probably referencing FAVC players