LeBron's future titles

Number of future titles LeBron wins in LA...

Votes: 8 57.1%

Votes: 4 28.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 or more

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

14Red

With LeBron taking his talents to the west coast, how many titles do you conceivably see him winning in LA??

The Lakers have tremendous roster flexibility the next couple of years. By the 2020 playoffs, they should have two more legit stars.

From there, it ultimately depends on if the Warriors spend through the roof to stay together, as well as how many more prime years LeBron has left. I think he gets 1-2 titles in LA.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Nothing would surprise me. From Titles in '20, '21, and '22 to a trade back Cleveland and Bronny at St V's for '21 - or any point in between.

2021 will be an interesting draft because you will have the one and done’s along with the straight to the NBA kids in the same draft.

Lebron's past his prime and is still the best player in the world, by a longshot, so you can't count him out... But it feels like he views this as a retirement.

Just saw New York Post tweet TMZ video of Lebron at some restaurant with Leonardo DiCaprio and Al Pacino. Leo had a hood on like no one would notice 6-8, 250 lbs Lebron walking in. I'll watch that movie tbh

Lebron could age 30 years and still be a good NBA player... If he has the desire, he can team up with his kids in 10 years and win some rings.

2021 will be an interesting draft because you will have the one and done’s along with the straight to the NBA kids in the same draft.

Aren't you glad we didn't send our '21 1st rounder unprotected to OKC for PG now ? Both LBJ and PG would be in LA for '21, and our pick would be in OKC.

In L.A. ZERO unless Durant comes over there...

Would have atleast gotten back to the Finals a few more times had he stayed in CLE and would be their every year if he went to Philly.

I really feel the LA move will be an epic fail from a basketball standpoint for LeBron. I do however, feel it's not about basketball anymore for him. He's got other aspirations for his career beyond basketball, and that's the onus of the move.
He will clash with Luke Walton and Magic, i can guarantee that. He's clashed with every authority figure he's ever had.

He won't clash with Magic. He views him as a mentor of sorts and will learn from him on how to handle life after basketball in terms of business opportunities (and it doesn't hurt that Magic isn't a white guy in charge).

As long as the NBA remains gaurded on PED's these guys can play a long time.

I think this is one of the big unreported stories in basketball. There have been a few hints and stories over the previous decade but it hasn't caught fire yet. Maybe it never will...

I think this is one of the big unreported stories in basketball. There have been a few hints and stories over the previous decade but it hasn't caught fire yet. Maybe it never will...

I wasn't even born when Barry Bonds entered the majors. I was 12 when he hit 73 jacks.

Lebron came out of high school around that same time...

I look at Barry Bonds, from the time he went pro until the time he hit 73, and I think "obviously he was on the juice."
Looking at Lebron then & now, would ANYONE be surprised if it came out he was on HGH? I wouldn't be. He absolutely blew up, and while for some guys that is just genetics... Man. He really packed on the muscle.

The thing many people didn't realize about roids is beyond the muscles, it helped recovery. HGH is that x1000... The primary benefit of HGH isn't the muscles, it's the recovery aspect.

I remember reading an article 1-2 years back where someone claimed LBJ spent 1+ million a year on his body/health and a doctor said he had the body of a 19 year old.

(An older guy at my work was impressed about my health regime when I told him I was taking fish oil pills at age 27, different world :laugh:)

I don't think anybody could be stunned if it came out that LeBron was a PED user. Just compare his physique coming into the league with what it is now, and especially with what he looked like in Miami when he probably weighed 15-20 lbs more than he does now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I really feel the LA move will be an epic fail from a basketball standpoint for LeBron. I do however, feel it's not about basketball anymore for him. He's got other aspirations for his career beyond basketball, and that's the onus of the move.

Agree completely. He set every record he could, went to the Finals a ridiculous amount of times, brought a title to Cleveland which he had been prepped for for over 15 years. He can't match Jordan's Finals record and it wouldn't matter if he did because if you think he's better or Jordan is better you'll never change your mind no matter what the future brings.

He's going the Jim Brown route. Acting career. I disagree with people saying he's beyond his prime but there's nothing left to prove. If I had spent every moment since my sophomore year of high school focused on one thing and with all the pressure he has had then I would want to do something else too.

And of course he's a PED user. They all are, NFL too. That bizarre, migrating hairline ain't regular male pattern baldness.

And of course he's a PED user. They all are, NFL too. That bizarre, migrating hairline ain't regular male pattern baldness.

Top notch scalp clinic does not equal PEDs :laugh: you guys are killing me....

There may be a solid six figures spent on the hairline, but I feel certain it’s completely independent of any PED use, whether real or imagined.

Barry-Bonds-Supplements-Before-and-After.jpeg

lebron2.gif

maybe he wore the headband to coverup hair loss :shrug:

That doesn't seem like an unusual progression for a 17 year old to a 30 year old. Especially one with elite genetics and world class training/nutrition.

If I had to guess, Lebron, as well as many other top NBA players, are taking PED's. But that photo doesn't really tell me much.

And male pattern baldness occurs in the majority of the male population, not exactly a reliable sign of steroid use, unless we think George Costanza was juiced up too.

He won't clash with Magic. He views him as a mentor of sorts and will learn from him on how to handle life after basketball in terms of business opportunities (and it doesn't hurt that Magic isn't a white guy in charge).

LeBron clashes with anyone he's around with very long.

LeBron may or may not be on PED's, I don't think his physical appearance leads to that at all. Look at Shaq, Derek Coleman, most guys are skinny at 18 and think when in their 30's. Jordan was the same way. Kevin Garnett may be the only guy who never put on that extra weight as a pro.
LeBron has been very fortunate from a health standpoint. Yes, he has the best of the best and nutrition, trainers, etc. But he's also been extremely fortunate that he's not had a random injury significant to sit him for some time.

I think also one thing few are considering is when LeBron starts to show his age. He already is. He played very little defense last season, milking his way to 40+ minute games. Is he going to be willing in LA, to sit for 10-12 minutes per night? LeBron should be at about 30-32 minutes per night during the regular season. I don't think he sees that.

LeBron may or may not be on PED's, I don't think his physical appearance leads to that at all. Look at Shaq, Derek Coleman, most guys are skinny at 18 and think when in their 30's. Jordan was the same way. Kevin Garnett may be the only guy who never put on that extra weight as a pro.
LeBron has been very fortunate from a health standpoint. Yes, he has the best of the best and nutrition, trainers, etc. But he's also been extremely fortunate that he's not had a random injury significant to sit him for some time.

I think also one thing few are considering is when LeBron starts to show his age. He already is. He played very little defense last season, milking his way to 40+ minute games. Is he going to be willing in LA, to sit for 10-12 minutes per night? LeBron should be at about 30-32 minutes per night during the regular season. I don't think he sees that.

How about the hair loss,growing on his face and not his head...BAM!