Lebron to LA

Rondo to the Lakers. This is going to be the greatest show in the world.

Sidenote: I can't wait till the Cavs have the #1 pick in four years, take Bron Jr and then everyone in Cleveland celebrates Lebron coming home to play with his son before retirement.
They really need to do a "Hard Knocks" type show during camp, especially if Lonzo is still on the roster by then. About the only way it could be more entertaining would be if they somehow reunited Nick Young with Javale McGee.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I agree ... I understood some anger the last time, I do feel he quit on the Cavs ... I have no anger this time ... I am thankful, but I’m a Cavs fan ... and will continue to root for them ... thus not for LA Bron.

He quit on the Cavs again. The team has been to four straight Finals. Could've easily been 2-2 with a roster thrown together at midseason.

People act like they were losing in the 1st round every year.

I think that's why James gave LA four years. The coming season will be on cruise control. There is no way the current roster can legitimately compete in the West. I also believe there is no way the Spurs trade Leonard to the Lakers.

I believe James is hoping Magic Johnson can swing a move to bring Cousins there this year and then welcome Leonard into the fold the following season as a free agent. In order to make the money work, many of the players on the Lakers' roster this coming year will be gone. So, James is giving the Lakers an extra year, a grace period, to bring the pieces together.

Something he never did in Cleveland.

You don't think calling LeBron a fraud because he signed with a different team is moronic?

Nah, the Cavs failed to put any semi-decent talent around James the first time around. If the team was left in tatters when James left then, it's because he was the only player worth a damn back then. That's on the front office. This time around he left a perennial All Star and a top 10 pick. No, JR and Thompson are not at max contracts, not even remotely close to max contracts. Bad contract? Yeah, but nowhere near max.

He promised a title. Did he not deliver that to the people of Northeast Ohio? Nothing contrary to what he said.

He's not a fraud for signing with another team.

He's a fraud for writing an open letter in SI about how much it meant to be home and he realized how much he meant to the area. We now know that was cynical PR nonsense rather than heartfelt sentiment.

He's a fraud for saying multiple times his intent to finish his career in Cleveland and then running away from a team that's been to 4 straight Finals.

He's a fraud for handcuffing the Cavs roster moves with one year deals then giving LA a 4 year commitment.

I will root for anybody that can take Golden State down. All of this goes back to Durant going to Golden State. Cleveland might have had one or two more championships if Durant hadn't gone to Golden State. Good for Durant but bad for Cleveland.

The ideal scenario of course would be the Lakers knocking out GSW, only to lose to Boston or Philly.

Even if we assume they had to trade Kyrie(in reality, I think the play was to try and call his bluff, could always trade him later. He wasn't going to sit out 2 consecutive years) then valuing Thomas was incredibly stupid.

That trade made their chief conference rival a whole lot better, and got Cleveland essentially nothing in return unless Sexton pans out. .....

This is flat wrong.

Kyrie said that he was going to elect to have knee surgery and spend the year rehabbing if he was not traded. He was not going to play another season with LeBron. This was 100% believable. To try to call a bluff and come away with nothing would have been inexcusable. LeBron's assertion that he could have "fixed it" and that he should have been given a chance to talk to Kyrie was a vain attempt to save face. The great teammate had his feelings hurt. Then the knee went out anyway, on Boston.

No one really valued IT. It was about the Nets' pick first and foremost (a pick that the entire world thought would have had quite a few more ping pong balls), and secondly Crowder on D and being another outside threat when hot - for anyone based in reality, anyway.

Kyrie is an UFA after this coming season. We'll see then what Boston got. So far it's just a few dozen games of Kyrie :shrug:

The rest of your post wasn't horrible.

Last edited:
Rondo to the Lakers. This is going to be the greatest show in the world.

Sidenote: I can't wait till the Cavs have the #1 pick in four years, take Bron Jr and then everyone in Cleveland celebrates Lebron coming home to play with his son before retirement.

They are going to draft a HS Junior?

Lakers renounced Randle for cap purposes. He was immediately scooped up by the Pelicans.

They really need to do a "Hard Knocks" type show during camp, especially if Lonzo is still on the roster by then. About the only way it could be more entertaining would be if they somehow reunited Nick Young with Javale McGee.

Hey -

I wonder if LeBron is going to take Big Al from behind the Cavs' visitors' bench and use him as a Lavar Wrangler ? Just let Al keep a roll of duct tape on him at all times to seal Lavar's cake flap :laugh:

They need an NBA version of Hard Knocks.

Here it is - please note the BigBaller kicks -

turdinpunchbowl.jpg

Could've easily been 2-2 with a roster thrown together at midseason.

But it wasn't despite superhero, in some cases legendary and historic, performances from LeBron.

No one is acting like that.

He's not a fraud for signing with another team.

He's a fraud for writing an open letter in SI about how much it meant to be home and he realized how much he meant to the area. We now know that was cynical PR nonsense rather than heartfelt sentiment.

He's a fraud for saying multiple times his intent to finish his career in Cleveland and then running away from a team that's been to 4 straight Finals.

He's a fraud for handcuffing the Cavs roster moves with one year deals then giving LA a 4 year commitment.

You're right, he doesn't care about the area. He didn't deliver a championship for the first time in 50 years, pay for 1,100 kids college tuition, or open a charter school. :Ohno:

I don't know how many times it has to be pointed out to you that this isn't a lifetime contract. He can still finish his career in Cleveland. My god you are like a 13 year old girl with how irrationally upset you are.

You're right, he doesn't care about the area. He didn't deliver a championship for the first time in 50 years, pay for 1,100 kids college tuition, or open a charter school. :Ohno:

I don't know how many times it has to be pointed out to you that this isn't a lifetime contract. He can still finish his career in Cleveland. My god you are like a 13 year old girl with how irrationally upset you are.

What, victory lap final season LeBron? :laugh: what a farce.

The people who are most affected by this move are the Cleveland millennial radio sports show hosts who have to actually work to come up with material to fill up the days where they don't talk about, " Who should be the Browns qb?" They've lost the" Will LeBron stay" six months. Too bad. Maybe we'll be regaled with more stories of their sexual exploits or how drunk they got last night. Oh Boy!

They are going to draft a HS Junior?

For some reason I thought he was going into HS this year...prob the whole school search thing.

I believe the NBA will go back to allowing HS in by the time he graduates. If LaBron's still in the league it'll be a wild time because you know he'll want t play with his kid for at least a year. Has that ever happened in the NBA? Know it has in baseball.

This is MY opinion, if you don't like it, don't read it...
Hey I didn't burn my jersey... but they all want us to be happy over 1 championship that he "helped" bring Cleveland.... Sorry, but not me, he is the reason we went 1-4 vs Golden State, he is the reason we lost Kyrie whom we should have been building around... He is selfish, he is self centered, all on him. He did not try to help the situation in Cleveland, he was not buddies with Dan Gilbert, like alot of other players go to their owner and tell them who they should go after, LeBron never did any of this. Having Derrick Rose, Dwayne Wade, was not done because of him...If he really cared about Akron or Cleveland he would have never went to LA, and all his charity stuff he has here, its all PR, to make him look good, thats it, and well he showed us his true colors, which were never burgandy and gold.... So he is 1-4 versus Golden State in the finals, he will be 0-4 vs Golden State in the West... Hope that cake still tastes sweet in four years LeBron...

Last edited:
He quit on the Cavs again. The team has been to four straight Finals. Could've easily been 2-2 with a roster thrown together at midseason.

I was not talking this year ... the first time he left ... after losing to Boston ... I have no issue about this time.

For some reason I thought he was going into HS this year...prob the whole school search thing.

I believe the NBA will go back to allowing HS in by the time he graduates. If LaBron's still in the league it'll be a wild time because you know he'll want t play with his kid for at least a year. Has that ever happened in the NBA? Know it has in baseball.

Sorry, I was just clowning around ... I knew what you meant ... I can’t remember any father son combo in the NBA (as players)

What, victory lap final season LeBron? :laugh: what a farce.

Which still keeps him at his word, which you apparently care a great deal about. So keeping him at his word only matters if it's on your terms? You really are a 13 year old girl.

Which still keeps him at his word, which you apparently care a great deal about. So keeping him at his word only matters if it's on your terms? You really are a 13 year old girl.

It's disingenuous. Everyone understands I'll finish my career here to be I'm committed long term not oh I'll come back for my farewell tour.

It's disingenuous. Everyone understands I'll finish my career here to be I'm committed long term not oh I'll come back for my farewell tour.

While I am not upset he left, that was his right ... I don’t want him back at the end ... the guy has left here twice ... stay in LA or where ever he ends up ... as long as it is not in Cleveland ... if someone want to call me a 13 year old girl, that is fine.

If he wants to come back, once again demanding a level of star treatment that puts off others and is anything even near to the poor return on investment that twilight Kobe was, I'd want no part of him. Retire a Laker. Buh-bye.

While I am not upset he left, that was his right ... I don’t want him back at the end ... the guy has left here twice ... stay in LA or where ever he ends up ... as long as it is not in Cleveland ... if someone want to call me a 13 year old girl, that is fine.

Exactly.

No victory lap unless Gilbert messes this up so badly he needs to fill seats.