Lebron James injury takes 6 weeks to 3 months to fully heal

CantonKid

Lebron James bad high ankle sprain takes 6 weeks to 3 months to fully heal.

Anthony Davis has already missed 6 weeks and will miss at least another 2 weeks.

LeBron is not coming back until the playoffs. The Lakers championship in 2020 is tainted because it was a separate season, separate tournament. LeBron can't play and entire season anymore. He physically can't do it. He's sitting out to get rested for the playoff grind, and the AD is doing the same, although I'm not sure AD will fully recover by the playoffs.

LeBron is not coming back until the playoffs. The Lakers championship in 2020 is tainted because it was a separate season, separate tournament. LeBron can't play and entire season anymore. He physically can't do it. He's sitting out to get rested for the playoff grind, and the AD is doing the same, although I'm not sure AD will fully recover by the playoffs.

"LeBron can't play and entire season anymore.He physically can't do it."

LeBron's injury was a fluke.Did you see his injury? Solomon Hill was trying to steal the ball.He dove head first trying to steal the ball but ended up colliding with Lebron's ankle.The collision looked wicked bad as Lebron's ankle buckled real bad.It was a fluke.Up until this fluke Lebron only missed one game all year.

LeBron's injury was a fluke.Did you see his injury? Solomon Hill was trying to steal the ball.He dove head first trying to steal the ball but ended up colliding with Lebron's ankle.The collision looked wicked bad as Lebron's ankle buckled real bad.It was a fluke.Up until this fluke Lebron only missed one game all year.
I think any of us watching can tell LeBron coasts more than ever before, he plays next to no defense. I give him credit because he does not take nights off, but to think he's going to be able to go through 3-4 grueling series and not have any injuries is a pipe dream.

Most ankle sprains are a fluke. They don't just happen like an Achilles or ACL can.

I think the key here is that the older you are, the tougher it is to come back from injury.

High ankle sprains, in football anyway, can cost people their whole season.

I think any of us watching can tell LeBron coasts more than ever before, he plays next to no defense. I give him credit because he does not take nights off, but to think he's going to be able to go through 3-4 grueling series and not have any injuries is a pipe dream.

Everybody is injured at the end of the season and Into the play-offs.Lebron will start the play-offs with a high ankle sprain.But at the end of the day King James and the Lakers will repeat as NBA champions!

murray out is huge. not sure anyone can beat them this year as he ll come back fresh mentally.

sportsbetting3.com still has Lakers as clear faves even if they drop in the western conference!

Last edited: