LCD still 3rd for most posts

MoeDude

LIVE FREE OR DIE!
WOW LittleCardsDad, may he rest in peace is still third in most post on Yappi behind #1 Eastsidepurple and #2 Yappi. LCD has been gone for a while I find it amazing that his username is still third on the most post on Yappi. McGAL and vamp2syard are close behind LCD.

Last edited:

WOW LittleCardsDad, may he rest in peace is still third in most post on Yappi behind #1 Eastsidepuprle and #2 Yappi. LCD has been gone for a while I find it amazing that his username is still third on the most post on Yappi. McGAL and vamp2syard are close behind LCD.

Does anybody else remember the "hoffy 5000" thread, where hof said he was going to commit message board suicide before he passed 5000 posts ?

As a nod to both LCD and hoffy the great, maybe should we take a vote as to whether I should close my account before passing LCD in the post count ? I have to be getting close.........

Should I go full wch ?

I know the Trump bet with stupid Shakey won't get the job done.....

I am now only 14 posts behind LCD for number 3 in post count (e_p and Yappi ahead of the Great LCD). Should a moderator delete my first 500 posts ?