Last State poll before Tournament draw

5x26

No big surprises, but a couple movers. Summit dropping with a 2-1 loss to Seton surprises me. I guess I'm a little surprised to see West at 9-3-0 not even receive a vote with only 3 losses and them to #1 and two 1 goal losses to the #7 and #9 teams, while Ashland at 8-4-1 with 2 losses vs. D2 schools. Though both great D2 schools get put at D1 #13.

Looking forward to the playoff seeds.

D1
#1 MND
#4 Centerville
#7 Mason
#9 Loveland +1
#11 Beavercreek +2

D2
#3 Alter
#5 Summit -1
#12 Badin +2
ORV Monroe NEW
ORV Indian Hill

D3
#1 Waynesville
#2 Mariemont
#4 CCD -1
#13 Madeira +1

Someone can correct me if they know the process 100% but I believe each district can only nominate three teams. So in Cincinnati the top three teams in the poll were MND, Mason, and Loveland. Therefore, Lakota West wasn't even placed on the nomination ballot. It seems silly because West is easily top 10 in D1 I would think.

Someone can correct me if they know the process 100% but I believe each district can only nominate three teams. So in Cincinnati the top three teams in the poll were MND, Mason, and Loveland. Therefore, Lakota West wasn't even placed on the nomination ballot. It seems silly because West is easily top 10 in D1 I would think.
I believe you are correct with this statement.

MND, Mason, Lakota West, Loveland, Beavercreek, and Centerville. Do they all have a realistic shot at winning the SW Ohio region? Anyone else with a chance?

MND, Mason, Lakota West, Loveland, Beavercreek, and Centerville. Do they all have a realistic shot at winning the SW Ohio region? Anyone else with a chance?
Both Beavercreek and Centerville do not have dominant forwards but decent mids and good defenses and keepers. They play clean and like to possess and play similar styles. There is no one else in GWOC that has a chance other than them. A lot of their success will be determined by the lineups and substitutions (coaching).

This is probably on the 3rd or 4th time this year I've been on Yappi. It's pretty much a joke and a waste of time.

Anyway, you SW Ohio/Cincinnati guys crack me up. You're so insular and think that you're the center of HS soccer in Ohio. 5x26 posted the rankings of the teams but he/she seems to have have forgotten that there is more to Ohio than SW Ohio.

Here are the state rankings from OSSCA website. They're probably not altogether accurate but I really don't care.

Division 1

1. Mount Notre Dame
2. Strongsville
3. New Albany
4. Centerville
5. Medina
6. Watterson
7. Mason
8. Perrysburg
9. Loveland
10. Brunswick

Division 2

1. Mansfield Madison
2. Granville
3. Alter
4. Rocky River
5. Summit CDS
6. Tipp
7. Ontario
8. Streetsboro
9. Canfield
10. West Geauga

Division 3

1. Waynesville
2. Mariemont
3. Kirtland
4. Cincinnati CDS
5. Grandview Heights
6. Eastwood
7. Chippewa
8. Anna
9. Huron
10. Liberty-Benton

Interesting in D3 that Eastwood is ahead of Liberty Benton. L-B beat Eastwood earlier this season.

This is probably on the 3rd or 4th time this year I've been on Yappi. It's pretty much a joke and a waste of time.

Anyway, you SW Ohio/Cincinnati guys crack me up. You're so insular and think that you're the center of HS soccer in Ohio. 5x26 posted the rankings of the teams but he/she seems to have have forgotten that there is more to Ohio than SW Ohio.

Here are the state rankings from OSSCA website. They're probably not altogether accurate but I really don't care.

Division 1

1. Mount Notre Dame
2. Strongsville
3. New Albany
4. Centerville
5. Medina
6. Watterson
7. Mason
8. Perrysburg
9. Loveland
10. Brunswick

Division 2

1. Mansfield Madison
2. Granville
3. Alter
4. Rocky River
5. Summit CDS
6. Tipp
7. Ontario
8. Streetsboro
9. Canfield
10. West Geauga

Division 3

1. Waynesville
2. Mariemont
3. Kirtland
4. Cincinnati CDS
5. Grandview Heights
6. Eastwood
7. Chippewa
8. Anna
9. Huron
10. Liberty-Benton
Orrrrrr...........perhaps original post discussed SW Ohio teams included in the poll????? At least that's the way I understood it

Division 1

1. Mount Notre Dame
2. Strongsville
3. New Albany
4. Centerville
5. Medina
6. Watterson
7. Mason
8. Perrysburg
9. Loveland
10. Brunswick

Division 2

1. Mansfield Madison
2. Granville
3. Alter
4. Rocky River
5. Summit CDS
6. Tipp
7. Ontario
8. Streetsboro
9. Canfield
10. West Geauga

Division 3

1. Waynesville
2. Mariemont
3. Kirtland
4. Cincinnati CDS
5. Grandview Heights
6. Eastwood
7. Chippewa
8. Anna
9. Huron
10. Liberty-Benton
Says the guy with thousands of posts on Yappi. LOL. We want to talk about SW Ohio because that's what we know. You can talk about whatever you want, including enlightening us with what's going on in the rest of the state. But there's really no need to condescend. Many of us are just here trying to have a conversation.