Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Rate and review the movie "Last Christmas"

Kate is a young woman subscribed to bad decisions. Her last date with disaster? That of having accepted to work as Santa's elf for a department store. However, she meets Tom there. Her life takes a new turn. For Kate, it seems too good to be true.

The movie might be OK, but "Last Christmas" is my least favorite Christmas song. All 200 versions of it... Wham!, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Carly Rae Jepson, etc. It's played ad nauseam during the holidays.

The movie might be OK, but "Last Christmas" is my least favorite Christmas song. All 200 versions of it... Wham!, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Carly Rae Jepson, etc. It's played ad nauseam during the holidays.

What Christmas song isnt?

This was a nice little family Christmas themed movie. Had a few political jabs that seemed unnecessary. Probably will be forgotten before next Christmas but might have a chance to become a yearly show on the cable networks.

For some reason, I do like movies with actors/actresses from England. They aren't quite as formulaic as the American movies are nowadays.