Lasalle Lancers 2021

What will the Lancers record be this year during the regular season?

• 10-0

• 9-1

• 8-2

• 7-3

• 6-4

• 5-5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anderson is going to pick that Secondary apart. Watching the game and I understand Xenia wasn’t the best defensive team they played but Anderson is a smooth running machine. It’s going to take LS everything they have to stay up with that quarterback and his receiving corps. GO LANCERS

Yes, I think Week 12 is a tossup. I'm not sure what to expect from the Lancers' young secondary against a team like Anderson. La Salle needs some quick stops and to have Hill and Grant just batter the Raptors' defense running the ball.

And by the way, where in the hades have the touchbacks been all season? He put everyone of them in the end zone last night.

Someone told me that he injured himself earlier in the year and the strength wasn’t there and a few games he made that pretty obvious with his extra points and field goals but it looks like that leg is back

Yes, I think Week 12 is a tossup. I'm not sure what to expect from the Lancers' young secondary against a team like Anderson. La Salle needs some quick stops and to have Hill and Grant just batter the Raptors' defense running the ball.
Don’t forget Cope he adds a third dimension.

Now where are we going to fit all these people who go to the game next Friday night into the stadium that’s falling into the creek on one side, And parking good luck trying to find a spot maybe we should rent Kissel missiles or a Klug bus and have parties on the way and back

FB Attendance everywhere is down. Post on Yappi attendance about that very thing

Lasalle ran for 450 yards in 3 quarters and Andersons defense looks even worse. It will come down to how Lasalles secondary stops Andersons pass offense

You can report them to the OHSAA if you have evidence of illegally contacting middle schoolers. Now if these middle schoolers have voluntarily shadowed or attend Lasalle open house, then they are free to speak and "recruit" them.
WW doesn’t cry and report things like this. They do take their best shot and if that doesn’t work, they move on. Just letting everyone know. I understand, everyone needs good players.

Lasalle ran for 450 yards in 3 quarters and Andersons defense looks even worse. It will come down to how Lasalles secondary stops Andersons pass offense
Appreciate your perspective but it’s hard for me to imagine a team with a defense worse than Harrison’s compiling a 9-2 record and going 7-1 in the ECC.

You know, it wasn't a bad year considering the schedule and what was pretty much a rebuilding year roster. Most programs would be lucky to reach Week 13 in a good year.

On to 2022. Is Week 1 at Colerain? And does Winton Woods drop off the regular-season schedule with the ECC's stupid 9-game schedule decision? Trinity likely comes here and La Salle heads back to Indy Cathedral. I'm not sure what else is on the schedule outside the GCLS and those games.

You know, it wasn't a bad year considering the schedule and what was pretty much a rebuilding year roster. Most programs would be lucky to reach Week 13 in a good year.

On to 2022. Is Week 1 at Colerain? And does Winton Woods drop off the regular-season schedule with the ECC's stupid 9-game schedule decision? Trinity likely comes here and La Salle heads back to Indy Cathedral. I'm not sure what else is on the schedule outside the GCLS and those games.
Why not consider a couple games with the division 2 rivals that were in the playoffs maybe Piqua and maybe one other team from up there

While I'd love to schedule Piqua, Avon, or Massillon, I do understand that many public schools don't like to schedule longer drive games.

Why not consider a couple games with the division 2 rivals that were in the playoffs maybe Piqua and maybe one other team from up there
I’m sure La Salle would welcome such a game. It’s just a matter of finding one willing to take on the Lancers.

I’ve been saying for years they should check in with those huge NKy schools like Ryle, Cooper and Conner. At least they’re close enough to bring some fans to make it somewhat like a Friday-night atmosphere and we can very easily head down that way.