Lasalle Lancers 2021

What will the Lancers record be this year during the regular season?

• 10-0

• 9-1

• 8-2

• 7-3

• 6-4

• 5-5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, until this upcoming week's GCL matchups when we finally have a common opponents bridge, it's not really possible to tell who is favored for the season finale between the Panthers and the Lancers.

If both games are close, that would suggest the edge for Elder. If X repeats against Elder, and La Salle does the same to Moeller, that would suggest La Salle has the edge. But in any year, La Salle and Elder is always a fun game to watch.

Nice job by the younger teams today. JV over Elder 20-14 and the the Freshmen shut out the Panthers 21-0
Even more impressive is the fact that LaSalle played the JV game with a bunch of freshman starters playing up so the backup freshman could play a B game against Elder. That LaSalle freshman team is something to watch.

Even more impressive is the fact that LaSalle played the JV game with a bunch of freshman starters playing up so the backup freshman could play a B game against Elder. That LaSalle freshman team is something to watch.
That is pretty impressive. I wonder if the LS B team goosed an Elder B team or if it was their full team. I’ve heard lots of really good things about this freshman class.

I believe the freshman game was B vs B. The JV game was Elders starters vs a mixed in group of Freshman for LaSalle. Elder may have been without their JV QB, not positive on this, but they do have some big lineman coming up.

1. Cleveland Benedictine (11) 4-0 209
2. La Salle (11) 4-1 204
3. Kings 5-0 152
4. Medina Highland 5-0 108
5. Hudson 5-0 106
6. Willoughby South 5-0 90
7. Sunbury Big Walnut 5-0 81
8. Piqua 5-0 80
9. Akron Hoban 2-2 47
10. Avon Lake 4-1 45

La Salle and Benedictine are neck and neck for first in D2 ap polls. Guessing if Lasalle wins on Friday vs Moe, they will take over the top spot.

QB1 hasn't really been very QB1-like:

Colerain: 9-for-19
Winton Woods: 5-for-19
Manual: 8-for-12
Moeller: 8-for-20

No stats were reported for the Trinity game when he seemed to play better before exiting with an injury. The offense is the issue with this team ... I don't think it's the defense.

Look I have been watching La Salle and I have been a bit disappointed to say the least, Mattingly is very inconsistent, Payne has been playing very conservative, receivers drop too many balls, and the defense is very spotty, their only saving grace is that Division two overall is an absolute dumpster fire the powers this year might be shifting as the normal powers of Massillon Winton Woods Hoban and La Salle have had down years so far

Look I have been watching La Salle and I have been a bit disappointed to say the least, Mattingly is very inconsistent, Payne has been playing very conservative, receivers drop too many balls, and the defense is very spotty, their only saving grace is that Division two overall is an absolute dumpster fire the powers this year might be shifting as the normal powers of Massillon Winton Woods Hoban and La Salle have had down years so far

Yes, lots of drops too! I still think the defense is better than it has looked at times. They spend a lot of time on the field because of the offense.

We've never beaten Cathedral, 0-4 all time against them. This is the second of a four game series with them. We lost at their place last year 28-37.

COPE STARTS TONIGHT ??? A change is needed on offense. Seems like 2018 all over again...............

Meh, I think you’ll see Hoban, Massillon and La Salle there at the end like usual. I’m intrigued by Benedictine and Piqua.
As of right now my money is on Benedictine. I have no hard facts or logic to it just a gut feeling. That's my 2 cents, carry on.

Back to the game. When is it going to become apparent to the coaching staff that their current QB#1 Ought to take Up a little space on the sidelines while QB#2 Gets a chance to show his ability for the next few games. It’s obvious that the game plan the offense is using is not working. Can the coaching staff not see that?

And then there’s the defense but that’s another story

Back to the game. When is it going to become apparent to the coaching staff that their current QB#1 Ought to take Up a little space on the sidelines while QB#2 Gets a chance to show his ability for the next few games. It’s obvious that the game plan the offense is using is not working. Can the coaching staff not see that?

And then there’s the defense but that’s another story

QB2 had a couple series and didn't go anywhere either. No time to throw, no space to run in, nobody catches the damned ball. I love the program, but this is a downish year with a brutal schedule.

That team they played last night was huge and very, very good too. Their receivers caught everything thrown at them by a tremendous QB and they actually blocked when they didn't have the ball. That was a big difference. I know you're not impressed with the defense, but the D actually shows signs of life. They're just on the field the whole damn night.

There are good things ahead for the program, so let's just see what kind of run they can make in the playoffs in a few weeks. They won't see anything like most of the teams they've seen so far.